Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
New patch due to land on console soon. Meant to make it like a new game. Stamina and changes to AI defending. The constant pressure had to be nerfed like.
I'm pressing and finessing the fuck out of it while i can :lol:

Must be f***ing annoying for people playing against my LW neymar like. 9 times out of 10 his right foot finesse cutting inside from left finds top corner

Must be f***ing annoying for people playing against my LW neymar like. 9 times out of 10 his right foot finesse cutting inside from left finds top corner

First time finesse shots really annoying me today like!

The last patch "fixed" the shooting. This one is stop the plebs that let the AI defend for them.. There's going to be plenty of easy wins out there when it first hits.

The last patch "fixed" the shooting. This one is stop the plebs that let the AI defend for them.. There's going to be plenty of easy wins out there when it first hits.
Forgive my naivety but what's difference between AI defending and not? How would I know I'm doing it ?

I thought I defended manually cos i switch players manually.....is that not it?

Forgive my naivety but what's difference between AI defending and not? How would I know I'm doing it ?

I thought I defended manually cos i switch players manually.....is that not it?

That's manual defending. AI defending is how a player reacts when you don't have control of him. And it's very broken in Fifa 19.

Generally you should never control any of your defenders, because the AI defending is so weak they don't cover you when you move a defender forward a press an attacker, and also their radius to block shots is alot bigger than a manually controlled defender. That's why literally everyone in Division 4 onwards sets their defensive tactics to Constant Pressure. The latter is being nerfed which has made defending so so much harder.
The downside to this is that timed finesse shots is more OP more than ever when the patch hits.

That's manual defending. AI defending is how a player reacts when you don't have control of him. And it's very broken in Fifa 19.

Generally you should never control any of your defenders, because the AI defending is so weak they don't cover you when you move a defender forward a press an attacker, and also their radius to block shots is alot bigger than a manually controlled defender. That's why literally everyone in Division 4 onwards sets their defensive tactics to Constant Pressure. The latter is being nerfed which has made defending so so much harder.
The downside to this is that timed finesse shots is more OP more than ever when the patch hits.
Is that why I concede so many pens when I don't even touch the f***ing controller:mad::lol:

So some people don't even try and defend themselves???:eek::confused:

So some people don't even try and defend themselves???:eek::confused:

I'd say everyone from Division 4 onwards doesn't control their defender because it's the more optimal way of defending, the AI intelligence in defence is that bad in this years Fifa.

It's actually more optimal to control a midfielder and have him run all over the place and let the AI do the defending for you. Which is why EA are increasing the speed of defenders for manually controlled players.

The changes will ultimately see less goals conceded from 1v1 situations unless you're playing like a complete dope leaving men wide open but timed finesse shots being wicked OP.

Last edited:
There’s a few canny players in this weeks TOTW including Salah, Sane and Kane.

Shame I won’t get them in packs or afford them like !

Rivals rewards, only got gold 1 cos didn't play much at weekend and cos of EAs nice 'downtime'

Went untradable and got nowt massive but a few 84s and 85s I'll use for sbc's. Nowt I would have sold had I gone tradable anyway.

Completed serie a. Bit of a chore and did it out of boredom of lack of sbcs really but I suppose I got Eriksson and Douglas costa out of it so technically it's paid for itself

I was gold one before bed didn't know score went up as there's no leaderboard fuming :lol:

Got me 3 best players for sale so I can complete the Chicarito SBC. Only gold rares so easy buy them back probably cheaper as well.

Just bought this the other day fifa with xbox live first time playing ultimate team , I wouldn't dare spend real money on it like fuck that shite.

Here's my.team anyway . Got 24000 coins yesterday which helped .

Butland
Alexander Arnold
Savic
Toprak
Ben Davies
Keita
Dacoure
Xhaka
Pedro
Belotti
Zaha

Notable subs

Malcolm
O Dembele
Tolisso

Got gold 2. First time playing this year.

Got Mahrez twice !

Picked Kolarov instead. Happy enough with that.

2 rare mega packs gave no boards though :lol:
Jammy, I've played WL for weeks and finish gold 2/3 and never got any pick over 84.. Thankfully I've got otw Mahrez and Allison so that eased the blow..

How are you all qualifying for WL like.

I've worked out its 6 wins a day for the week!!!

You must all be kaning this like or I'm just shite :lol:

How are you all qualifying for WL like.

I've worked out its 6 wins a day for the week!!!

You must all be kaning this like or I'm just shite :lol:

Your points accrue mate, meaning you can earn them from start of game to now and then just enter when you want. You also receive entry again if you go past a certain rank when in WL.

Your points accrue mate, meaning you can earn them from start of game to now and then just enter when you want. You also receive entry again if you go past a certain rank when in WL.

How do you see how many you have I total then mate?

I thought it was a bit excessive like :lol:

Was saying I only had 250 points last night. Now showing 686 still few weeks yet :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back