Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rank 1 Div 5 rewards. 2 50k packs 2 45k packs and 2 35k packs. Not a single walkout. Highest player was 84 Lopes. Garbage

Much the same here mate, got G Jesus but he was a duplicate and now only worth 14k despite me paying 42k for original one a few weeks ago!

Much the same here mate, got G Jesus but he was a duplicate and now only worth 14k despite me paying 42k for original one a few weeks ago!

Was going to take the 60k coins too. With I did. However, the reasons I get to do the SBC is these packs really. The packs I have just opened probably have a combined £££ value of about 25/30 notes! Absolute joke.

Was going to take the 60k coins too. With I did. However, the reasons I get to do the SBC is these packs really. The packs I have just opened probably have a combined £££ value of about 25/30 notes! Absolute joke.
I did same.

Got the UCL upgradeable Farhman and kelor Navas and an IF in one pack. All untradable though.
Rest was shite.
But loads of players for sbc's I guess.

I'm a couple of players off completing calcio a bit those players are all silver's going for 8k each :lol:

82 Romagnoli
83 Kagawa

Best in two untradeable mega packs haha. Absolute shite.

What's difference between a common and rare UCL card are they a different colour?

Sadly I took untradeable option as I just want a decent card or two to build a side around.

I’ve got a prem team and a Brazil team so a good chance any top player I might have got would have fit in.

Plenty of players for SBC like you say but that’s just for more disappointment !

Socrates man, that’s crazy still!

Last edited:
I’d be happy with just Neymar out of that lot.

Two canny wingers!
Dunno if its the natural stats of the players or if I stumbled across it from when I replaced my previous wide players, but it doesn't play like a rigid 442.
Neymar is always tucking in alongside Cavani making it more a 433.
And Mbappe strays to the centre a lot.
It does mean my midfield gets light, but they do get lots themselves. Neymar has 150+ goals from LM.

Not bad. I am enjoying pace again TBH ha
James class. He gets shit goals....which is a compliment. He scores loads of scuffed ones that other players would miss:lol:

Dunno if its the natural stats of the players or if I stumbled across it from when I replaced my previous wide players, but it doesn't play like a rigid 442.
Neymar is always tucking in alongside Cavani making it more a 433.
And Mbappe strays to the centre a lot.
It does mean my midfield gets light, but they do get lots themselves. Neymar has 150+ goals from LM.

James class. He gets shit goals....which is a compliment. He scores loads of scuffed ones that other players would miss:lol:
Meant Kane not James

Last edited:
You lucky sod!! Socrates is the player I am aiming for this year, is he worth it?

I played 3 games last night after I got him and first impressions are he`s like a super powered Yaya Toure from 3 or 4 years back. Pretty much the complete midfielder from what I can tell, tall, reasonably fast, good shot, strong and bags of stamina. Got him in my middle 3 in front of Kante (who I packed in a small mixed players pack) and Fernandinho. Up front I have any 2 from IF King, Firmino, Vardy and Jesus. Telles on the left, 3 bruisers in central defence, naldo, miranda and felipe the blue one. Right wing back is a rotation of averageness between vraslkio (sp), florenzi, aurier etc. I am still genuinely gobsmacked that he was in that pack. The next best in the pack was that crap brazilian CB from lyon.

The big question is do I sell Socrates and buy bergkamp or rivaldo and van nistelrooy. Gonna give it a few weeks and see how it goes

After getting kante in a pack in the first week, I mustve opened around 100 packs from league and flash sbcs / marquee matchups etc and got nowt. In the last dozen or so I have had lloris, firmino, socrates and naldo. Madness

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kJMcR8gqnOMbo:FFA19PS4

Wondering to stick Neymar in rw on 7 chem. 4-1-2-1-2 in game.

Either improve with Neymar or buy Virgil and Pogba to swap for stones and Keita.

Any suggestions?
I play neymar left mid of a 442 and he basically just gans up front. Class

I played 3 games last night after I got him and first impressions are he`s like a super powered Yaya Toure from 3 or 4 years back. Pretty much the complete midfielder from what I can tell, tall, reasonably fast, good shot, strong and bags of stamina. Got him in my middle 3 in front of Kante (who I packed in a small mixed players pack) and Fernandinho. Up front I have any 2 from IF King, Firmino, Vardy and Jesus. Telles on the left, 3 bruisers in central defence, naldo, miranda and felipe the blue one. Right wing back is a rotation of averageness between vraslkio (sp), florenzi, aurier etc. I am still genuinely gobsmacked that he was in that pack. The next best in the pack was that crap brazilian CB from lyon.

The big question is do I sell Socrates and buy bergkamp or rivaldo and van nistelrooy. Gonna give it a few weeks and see how it goes

After getting kante in a pack in the first week, I mustve opened around 100 packs from league and flash sbcs / marquee matchups etc and got nowt. In the last dozen or so I have had lloris, firmino, socrates and naldo. Madness
I always thought Bergkamp was too light weight in fifa 18

I would keep him if I were you. Had Prime Gullit last year and he was similar in stature - no other player came close to him in the ability to change the game. You will never afford to buy him back so build your team around him.

I would keep him if I were you. Had Prime Gullit last year and he was similar in stature - no other player came close to him in the ability to change the game. You will never afford to buy him back so build your team around him.

I think your right to be honest. Hard to tell what he would sell for anyway as I've never seen a 91 one with a bid on it.

Mad how 2 weeks ago at work we were talking about classic players from the 80s and I picked Socrates and zico. Didn't even know he was on the game

I think your right to be honest. Hard to tell what he would sell for anyway as I've never seen a 91 one with a bid on it.

Mad how 2 weeks ago at work we were talking about classic players from the 80s and I picked Socrates and zico. Didn't even know he was on the game
2.1 million according to Futbin. Gullit is 5.3 million!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back