Fifa 19 UT

Good investment TBH
I'm waiting to see what I get in rewards and packs on Monday and thursday. I've just about got it done now from club but I'm 1 rating off. Don't wanna go out and buy someone for like 15-20k to fit the chem and rating cos they'll stick the fucker in my rewards the next day:lol:

How the fuck does the rating averaging work though? Is it literally an average or some dark arts?
Sms sbc is 85 rating needed. I've got an 89 and some 84s in there plus the odd 82.
It's still not coming out at 85 and playing with it looks like id need to add 3 more 86s.
The 89 should push it over....it's certainly not a f***ing average imo:neutral:

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see what I get in rewards and packs on Monday and thursday. I've just about got it done now from club but I'm 1 rating off. Don't wanna go out and buy someone for like 15-20k to fit the chem and rating cos they'll stick the fucker in my rewards the next day:lol:

How the fuck does the rating averaging work though? Is it literally an average or some dark arts?
Sms sbc is 85 rating needed. I've got an 89 and some 84s in there plus the odd 82.
It's still not coming out at 85 and playing with it looks like id need to add 3 more 86s.
The 89 should push it over....it's certainly not a f***ing average imo:neutral:

Just done it. Nowt in packs. His upgrades will be class

2 wins away to get that Tah too.

Both Lazio and Bayer will get through the group's so at least one upgrade confirmed.

Last edited:
One thing that annoys me is the bronze bench malarkey. I know why people do it and I know some of you lads on here do.....But let's face it, even though some of yous are decent players we're all amateurs really. So I think it's fair enough.

But, last night I saw on Twitter one of the pro players, verified, blue tick etc, had a screenshot of his team.
Laden with icons and 90s players like KdB and Messi etc. But his team was 82 rated I think!! Ffs he had 4 47 rated bronzes on his bench. Now I can see why amateurs like us would do it....But a pro f***ing player!? Surely the fucker should be decent enough alone man:lol::rolleyes::lol:

The 89 should push it over....it's certainly not a f***ing average imo
:neutral:

https://www.futbin.com/sbc-rating-combinations

Market is really on its arse. Getting lower too. Just sold Lewandoski for 89k before it crashes further. Got Neuer, Boteng and Alaba to sell but probably will keep them.
Relented and did SMS. Couldn't be arsed to wait. Had to buy khedira and bonnuci to do it but fuck it. Was only 30k outlay as rest from club.
Bought Kane for 80k last night (after match bit pissed:lol:) and packed Alex sandro in SB rewards so not too shabby.

Not really got anyone I want to sell before any crash but might pick up a few bargains if they come up.

Im new to SBCs but want to get into it, few questions?

Dont people just price the lazio and serbia gks for daft prices knowing everyone will need them for SMS?

Can you sell the players you earn from SBCs or they untradeable?

Do people just basically gamble on a SBC that had decent packs or a sellable player?

Interested in the SMS just to have a mega pack for the first part as Ive never had a mega pack ever :lol:

Im new to SBCs but want to get into it, few questions?

Dont people just price the lazio and serbia gks for daft prices knowing everyone will need them for SMS?

Can you sell the players you earn from SBCs or they untradeable?

Do people just basically gamble on a SBC that had decent packs or a sellable player?

Interested in the SMS just to have a mega pack for the first part as Ive never had a mega pack ever :lol:
1) depends. I used Serbian LB and CDM
But yes, it causes people to put prices up

2) depends if pack says they're tradable or not. Players like SMS who are the basis of the sbc are always untradable

3) yes. You put players in to complete it, you might get better back, you might get shitter

Relented and did SMS. Couldn't be arsed to wait. Had to buy khedira and bonnuci to do it but fuck it. Was only 30k outlay as rest from club.
Bought Kane for 80k last night (after match bit pissed:lol:) and packed Alex sandro in SB rewards so not too shabby.

Not really got anyone I want to sell before any crash but might pick up a few bargains if they come up.

SMS is a no brainer TBH mate. Guaranteed to get at least one upgrade.

Hope the alonso LB gets decent upgrade over the season cos I got absolutely fuck all from the 2 packs. Canny high requirements too:neutral::lol:

Hope the alonso LB gets decent upgrade over the season cos I got absolutely fuck all from the 2 packs. Canny high requirements too:neutral::lol:
I think I am giving this and the Savic one a miss, although I am tempted by the packs ...

Last year I ended up with an amazing team but it was virtually all untradable, a lot of them ended up going into SBCs because they didn't fit my team. This year I am only going to do them if they fit my team for chemistry or they are cheap to do. I already have Scream Koke, FUTSwap El Sharaawy and 3 League SBC players who don't get many games so going to try and resist.

Just had an absolutely stinking run of form in Rivals, only won 1 out of around 10 games. Hit the post and bar countless times and missed easy chances aplenty. Meanwhile my oppo would clinically finish almost every chance. Closest I have come to throwing the controller through the tv. I'm not saying I deserved to win them all but some games I absolutely dominated but couldn't score - should have realised it wasn't going my way and switched off sooner!!

I think I am giving this and the Savic one a miss, although I am tempted by the packs ...

Last year I ended up with an amazing team but it was virtually all untradable, a lot of them ended up going into SBCs because they didn't fit my team. This year I am only going to do them if they fit my team for chemistry or they are cheap to do. I already have Scream Koke, FUTSwap El Sharaawy and 3 League SBC players who don't get many games so going to try and resist.

Just had an absolutely stinking run of form in Rivals, only won 1 out of around 10 games. Hit the post and bar countless times and missed easy chances aplenty. Meanwhile my oppo would clinically finish almost every chance. Closest I have come to throwing the controller through the tv. I'm not saying I deserved to win them all but some games I absolutely dominated but couldn't score - should have realised it wasn't going my way and switched off sooner!!

Just had the same happen with me. Players turning like double decker buses, fast players running like they're in quick sand. Passing going wherever it wants except from where you want it to go. Also it feels like the player selection at times is totally goosed

I’m pleased to report I finally got a semi decent player in a pack.

Opened one of them 12.5k packs out at the minute and got the dark blue Renato Sanchez card worth about 120k.

Have to say, so far them packs are ok as most of the players are selling high ish prices cos of all the SBCs so making a decent amount of the 12.5k back per pack I reckon.

I’m pleased to report I finally got a semi decent player in a pack.

Opened one of them 12.5k packs out at the minute and got the dark blue Renato Sanchez card worth about 120k.

Have to say, so far them packs are ok as most of the players are selling high ish prices cos of all the SBCs so making a decent amount of the 12.5k back per pack I reckon.
1% chance of a UCL road to final player.
4% chance of 85+ player

Back