Fifa 19 - No UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing I can't work out (forgive my naivety) is why some cards, like 84 Davinson Sanchez, are going for massive amounts, like BIN of 80k and start of 50k and other, higher rated players of same position go for like 20k??:confused:

One thing I can't work out (forgive my naivety) is why some cards, like 84 Davinson Sanchez, are going for massive amounts, like BIN of 80k and start of 50k and other, higher rated players of same position go for like 20k??:confused:
Posted on wrong thread....sorry lads :lol:

What is the crack with the double button press the score never seems to work for me
What exact difference does it make. I'm confused. Is it gimmicky?

Last edited:
What's the best way to train players? See Maja as an 82, is that through games or training? I'm a FM player at heart so would love to focus on youth with the lads. Any tips would be appreciated.

What's the best way to train players? See Maja as an 82, is that through games or training? I'm a FM player at heart so would love to focus on youth with the lads. Any tips would be appreciated.

I just play them or bring them off the bench - they progress naturally in time much like FM. Never done any training.

What is the crack with the double button press the score never seems to work for me

It’s the timed shooting thing isn’t it? I just try to tap I again as they go to strike it or head it. Goes green on the indicator if you did it or red if you fucked it.

Must of my green hits fly owa the bar still - clean hit though, must be hitting it too well :rolleyes:

Just got in to January with the lads, beat Blackpool 4-0 to go top. Sold Ndong for 5m to Fenerbache before the window opened and brought in Jonjoe Kenny on Loan from Everton, Lukas Spendlhofer 70 rated CB from Sturm Graz for 850k.

Max Power was made permanent for 1.15m and Dylan Vente from Feyenoord for a 2.55m release fee who's 71 rated Striker and only 19, bagged a brace on his debut as well :cool:

Not far into mine, though top after beating Fleetwood.

Sold Ndong, Cattermole, Oviedo, Ruiter and Honeyman :eek: Love out on loan.

Brought in Lloyd Kelly, Dujon Sterling, John Souttar, Trevoh Chalobah, Hazma Choudry, Jordan Jones and Mason Bennett!

Last edited:
Sold N'Dong, brought in Sam Gallagher on loan, and Rodrigo Vargas, some free agent who's class :lol:. Never usually bother properly with career mode but fancy giving this a proper go this year.

Proper Keano first season.

Was in the relegation zone after 10 games and ended up champions, didn't get into 1st place until the second half of the last match.

Anyone experienced the goal kick exploit on Pro clubs?

A pro keeper can kick it miles and your defenders don't track the striker while the kick is being taken so you can blast it over the defence for a 1 on 1 opportunity. Practically impossible to counter.

I'm in if you can get a few more interested.

What are your reasons for not getting it? It is better than 18.

If it's a stand against UT and EA though, I understand.

It's the fact they've not bothered with career or pro clubs at all. Whilst I don't expect anything major it just comes across really lazy from a development point of view. Football is football but there is so much that could be added into career mode from a managerial point of view. They don't seem arsed so I'm not arsed about getting it.

It's the fact they've not bothered with career or pro clubs at all. Whilst I don't expect anything major it just comes across really lazy from a development point of view. Football is football but there is so much that could be added into career mode from a managerial point of view. They don't seem arsed so I'm not arsed about getting it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that they hadn't done anything with any other mode than UT.

Still, not tempted to lift Sunderland out of obscurity into the Champion's League?

Anyone experienced the goal kick exploit on Pro clubs?

A pro keeper can kick it miles and your defenders don't track the striker while the kick is being taken so you can blast it over the defence for a 1 on 1 opportunity. Practically impossible to counter.

There was a similar one last year where you could take your GK to the corner of the box, punt it up field and the the defence would stand still. Think they were pretty quick on patching it though.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that they hadn't done anything with any other mode than UT.

Still, not tempted to lift Sunderland out of obscurity into the Champion's League?

There was a similar one last year where you could take your GK to the corner of the box, punt it up field and the the defence would stand still. Think they were pretty quick on patching it though.

Might ask for it for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back