Fifa 19 - No UT

Have they patched this so your players lose stamina really quickly now in career mode? I’m barely limping to half time recently, with at least half my team at zero energy by the 80th minute. I’ve tried not using the sprint button at all, and they’re still blowing out their arses by half time.

Indeed they have.

Take off high pressure if you use it, it helps a bit but they'll still be shattered.

Career mode is completely fucked since the latest update. All players overall ratings dropping after games. No doubt nowt will be done to fix it.

Got this a few days ago and started a Sunderland Career Mode. After 2o games I'm 12 points clear and it's kinda too easy, McGeady and Maja are unstoppable at times, Maja has 21 league goals already. I agree that Watmore is useless on this game mind, scored twice and had one assist in 27 games.

Got this a few days ago and started a Sunderland Career Mode. After 2o games I'm 12 points clear and it's kinda too easy, McGeady and Maja are unstoppable at times, Maja has 21 league goals already. I agree that Watmore is useless on this game mind, scored twice and had one assist in 27 games.

What difficulty are you on?

Well you can move it up to Ultimate but not sure I’d want to do that. Only other challenge I could suggest is trying to get yourself just Youth Players within 3 years?
I might move it to Ultimate towards the end of the season, it could just be that the players are too good for the league seeing as most of them are high 60s/low 70s. We don't get much of a budget so I was probably going to invest in the Youth Academy regardless, already have one scout in England.

I might move it to Ultimate towards the end of the season, it could just be that the players are too good for the league seeing as most of them are high 60s/low 70s. We don't get much of a budget so I was probably going to invest in the Youth Academy regardless, already have one scout in England.

I'm shite at FIFA but still play it. Professional difficulty I got over 100 points in League One, currently in mid-table obscurity in Championship, so it could just be that.

Back