Fifa 19 - No UT

6 games to go in my first Sunderland season and been promoted back to the Championship. 15 points clear of the chasing pack, Barnsley the closest.

Charlie Wyke top scorer with 20 but plenty others chipping in with respectable numbers. Jordan Jones has scored 14 from wide which has been class.

Signed Jonathan Leko, Tahith Chong and Sandro Tonali in January with Watmore and Kone being sold.

6 games to go in my first Sunderland season and been promoted back to the Championship. 15 points clear of the chasing pack, Barnsley the closest.

Charlie Wyke top scorer with 20 but plenty others chipping in with respectable numbers. Jordan Jones has scored 14 from wide which has been class.

Signed Jonathan Leko, Tahith Chong and Sandro Tonali in January with Watmore and Kone being sold.

Thought they made Watmore terrible this year.

Sold him on to Stoke and he ended up with 20 goals like.

got into January 9 points clear, lost 3-1 to Bradford and then went onto beat man united 4-1 then two 0-0 draws on the Trott. Maja has 10 goals this season Wkye 2 goals Gooch has chipped in with 9 strange season this one.

What is up with the passing this year Jesus wept :lol:

You lightly tap the ball to pass and it rolls about a foot out, but then you attempt a bit more power and they thump off the pitch. Not to mention the direction of the pass very rarely actually going where I'm sending it, I purposefully put the trainer on thinking I could actually see where my passes would go and even that didn't have a clue.

Anyone experiencing the same???

You lightly tap the ball to pass and it rolls about a foot out, but then you attempt a bit more power and they thump off the pitch. Not to mention the direction of the pass very rarely actually going where I'm sending it, I purposefully put the trainer on thinking I could actually see where my passes would go and even that didn't have a clue.

Took me a while to get used to, still the odd infuriating moment though!

I’m 10 games into the season and I’ve won every single one. Got drawn against the mags in the league cup.....did them 1-0, absolute scenes! Watmore is shit and pisses me off every time I have to use him to give Gooch a rest. Maja and Whyke are interchangeable, neither really stands out as better than the other. McGeady is exactly the same as his real-life counterpart, you sense he’s got some skill so you try and do too much with him and end up just losing the ball. Maguire is immense, played just behind the striker, Honeyman is consistently above average, but I play him on the left wing as I can’t bring myself to use him in Maguire’s place in the hole. I’m pretty much using the team that Ross is picking, except I can’t leave O’nein on the bench as he keeps popping up with 30-yard screamers every other game and covers every blade of grass for me.

I’m playing on professional at the moment, but I will have to notch it up to World class I think as it’s just that bit too easy, but I’m sure that the next level of difficulty will absolutely trash me!

change your passing from assisted to semi-assisted or manual

I’m 10 games into the season and I’ve won every single one. Got drawn against the mags in the league cup.....did them 1-0, absolute scenes! Watmore is shit and pisses me off every time I have to use him to give Gooch a rest. Maja and Whyke are interchangeable, neither really stands out as better than the other. McGeady is exactly the same as his real-life counterpart, you sense he’s got some skill so you try and do too much with him and end up just losing the ball. Maguire is immense, played just behind the striker, Honeyman is consistently above average, but I play him on the left wing as I can’t bring myself to use him in Maguire’s place in the hole. I’m pretty much using the team that Ross is picking, except I can’t leave O’nein on the bench as he keeps popping up with 30-yard screamers every other game and covers every blade of grass for me.

I’m playing on professional at the moment, but I will have to notch it up to World class I think as it’s just that bit too easy, but I’m sure that the next level of difficulty will absolutely trash me!
I have went onto world class like, and its been hit and miss top of the league Beginning of feb Drew 8 and lost 4. was thumped in league cup by boro 4-1 beat man city 2-0 its canny like

Last edited:

O'Nien has a mental long shot on him like, scored a hat trick with him in one game.

O'Nien has a mental long shot on him like, scored a hat trick with him in one game.
Having a team of player rated 60-70 has really made me appreciate the nuances of Fifa, mind. You get Gooch on the ball and know exactly what you can and can’t do with him, same with all the players really. Maja isn’t going to blast past anybody and his passing is suspect, but he gets in decent positions. Maguire can dribble round close defenders but his pace is awful and he tires quick. Honeyman has some pace and stamina but don’t expect him to deliver any successful crosses. It’s more fun than playing as Man City and knowing every player on the pitch can do everything perfectly, or having Ronaldo dribbling the length of the pitch while sprinting and not even having to slow down to deliver a bullet shot, placed perfectly.

Back