FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know how these green World Cup cards work?

Have a Defoe one, was expecting it to pick up after yesterday.

They're not World Cup cards. They are Path to Glory cards, if a player becomes an IF (black), International Hero (purple) or Record breaker (blue) the green card will be permanently upgraded.
You want players who are good at both club and International level for it to be worth it. Gabriel Jesus is probably the best out the lot followed by Rashford/Sane and Asensio out the lot.

It's pretty amazingly hard to get an IF, Rooney scored a hat-trick last week, and a goal game before that and didn't get IF but some bloke who scored for IF Silkeborg in the Danish league did :eek::lol:

31 in a row :cool: Last one was weird though, tough game then late in the game they basically just let me win :neutral: both CBs just start running away from the ball and letting me in for easy 1vs1s. Very odd.

So yeah, cheers EA:D

2850 points for a single game I just got there, highest by nearly 200.

If only I could do that 40 odd more times starting from the beginning of a reset :D

They're not World Cup cards. They are Path to Glory cards, if a player becomes an IF (black), International Hero (purple) or Record breaker (blue) the green card will be permanently upgraded.
You want players who are good at both club and International level for it to be worth it. Gabriel Jesus is probably the best out the lot followed by Rashford/Sane and Asensio out the lot.

It's pretty amazingly hard to get an IF, Rooney scored a hat-trick last week, and a goal game before that and didn't get IF but some bloke who scored for IF Silkeborg in the Danish league did :eek::lol:
Rooney did get an inform, i have it in my team.

Troyes v Amiens, Frankfurt v Shalke, Arsenal v Newcastle, Brugge v Anderlecht.

:rolleyes:

Got one right, i.e Brugge/Anderlecht. Others seem canny random.

Last edited:
I have gold for all of those teams should be easy

Didn't realise mags were playing arsenal :lol: going down them lot

:lol:

Hopefully you bought a load of Brugge/Anderlecht players to make up for it.

I doubt you have any gold players for Troyes like.

Amiens. Got one left as well so hopefully the price will go up.

Spent 0 and completed them all after hoarding players instead of selling them all week. Got just under 500 now.

Packs were all a let down. Couple of 83 players.

Completed but going to follow the tip of opening packs just as TOTWs are released, probably bullshit but worth a try.

10/10 trolling for the guy on Reddit saying Wisla Krakow is on the MM this week, think half the community bought Polish players for no reason at all.

Ligue 1 players are worth a ton now as the Ligue 1 SBC is still fresh also

I've gone completely off SB's like, it's like the more of these different type of cards they release the stupider the teams are getting.
I've just gotten an 89 88 87 and 87 as my 4. All 4 with the combination of some 94 messi, IF Neymar and some stupid overpowered CF such as the 95 Ronaldo or some Icon who's greatly overrated like Luis Hernandez

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back