FIFA 18

Actually think im going to stay strong this time and not bother like

This thread will be about people saying how great it is for the first few weeks. The noons will then work out the glitches and handicaps in the game then start walloping people then everyone will declare how shite it is

Happens with COD aswell :lol:

Didn't bother with the demo, but downloaded the game through Origin this morning. Got to say, it's f***ing excellent. Career mode is much better and the gameplay itself is much closer to PES...more fluid. I'm impressed.

I downloaded it last night, will be playing tonight and over the weekend. Career with Sunderland going ahead. If Grayson can't sort the fuckers, I will. Get 11m to spend apparently which is mental.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EA-Access...773308&hash=item33bf9f2d3f:g:fqAAAOSwLF1X48VV

Instructions come through in an automated eBay message within 5 mins - follow them and you get your code. Works a treat - 43gb download though so it might not finish until next Friday with my dodgy internet connection!! haha
Did this last night, straight through. Gonna see what other games I can nab for a month.

Actually think im going to stay strong this time and not bother like

This thread will be about people saying how great it is for the first few weeks. The noons will then work out the glitches and handicaps in the game then start walloping people then everyone will declare how shite it is

Happens with COD aswell :lol:

Same, I've had every FIFA but I'm staying strong and not bothering, it's been shit for about four years now with it's scripting bollocks and overly assisted gameplay I just don't enjoy it. The demo wasn't really any different. Still, if a month after release and the general consensus is that it's great then I'll pick it up. I'll let others be the guinea pigs though this time.

Same with COD. Only thing that's tempting me is that it's the Second World War, the gameplay however looks naff and about ten years old.

The SoL is definitely in.

Started my Sunderland career mode, transfers still a little unrealistic as I was able to sign Tom Davies from Everton. :lol: Also signed Moses Odubajo from Hull and got rid of the likes of Rodwell and Jones.

The new transfer negotiations were fun the first time I used them but the novelty wore off very quick and I ended up skipping most of the cutscenes second time round.

Played our first game against Derby and won 2-0, gameplay was excellent, hopefully EA don't ruin it with the next patch.

Our third kit isn't in the game either.

The SoL is definitely in.

Started my Sunderland career mode, transfers still a little unrealistic as I was able to sign Tom Davies from Everton. :lol: Also signed Moses Odubajo from Hull and got rid of the likes of Rodwell and Jones.

The new transfer negotiations were fun the first time I used them but the novelty wore off very quick and I ended up skipping most of the cutscenes second time round.

Played our first game against Derby and won 2-0, gameplay was excellent, hopefully EA don't ruin it with the next patch.

Our third kit isn't in the game either.
What was our transfer budget?

£11 million ive heard.
Yeah 11m... Don't be fooled - the board objectives for the first season were to knock £10k off the weekly wage budget and keep £6.5m left in the transfer kitty :lol::lol:

Transfers are a bit of a joke, Liverpool agreed to loan me Solanke for a season only for him to point blank turn down joining... tw*t!

Also does anyone else get annoyed by the little things like the nets not moving properly when you score/not being able to kick a goal kick past half way/players turning like buses etc etc...?

I got £17m when I started my career with Sunderland. It gave me the option of 60% extra transfer funds because I had the last game. Changed my squad loads.

Back