FIFA 18

Didn't bother with this last year so pre ordered from simply games. They claim to despatch 3-4 days before release so hopefully I'll get it a few days early.

I haven't played UT in years, looking forward to doing a career mode with the lads this year, should be more of a challenge trying to get us out of the Championship on a limited budget.

I just hope they make the game a little harder, legendary difficulty was way too easy last year until the latest patch in about April or May.

I haven't played UT in years, looking forward to doing a career mode with the lads this year, should be more of a challenge trying to get us out of the Championship on a limited budget.

I just hope they make the game a little harder, legendary difficulty was way too easy last year until the latest patch in about April or May.
Think I read somewhere that our budget was over £30m...

I'm downloading it from EA access as I type. :cool:
Quick note for anyone who wants to play it early - you can get a 1 month trial code for EA access from eBay for about £4 (rather than £20 officially) - you can then download the full game an get 10 hours of play time before next Friday! Just done it and downloading now :cool:

Managed to get in early last night and sell my starter packs immediately. Bought Mkhitaryan for 11,000 and sold him this morning for 35,000 and bought Dembele. He's 5* Skills 5* Weak Foot. Hopefully make some coins on him too!

Quick note for anyone who wants to play it early - you can get a 1 month trial code for EA access from eBay for about £4 (rather than £20 officially) - you can then download the full game an get 10 hours of play time before next Friday! Just done it and downloading now :cool:
Linky?

Also, do you get the code straight away?

Last edited:

Back