FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the crack with squad battles, is it an easy way to earn packs ?

I’ve never done any apart from one lot to win a swap player.
Get approx 14k points a week gets you 13k coins and 2 gold packs. Nowt massive but ticks you over and if you play world class and above you can do it with minimal time spent.

Obvs the more points you get the more coins/better packs you get

What’s the crack with squad battles, is it an easy way to earn packs ?

I’ve never done any apart from one lot to win a swap player.

It's an easy yet tedious way to earn, more often than not, crap packs, yeah.

I just do it for the easy 39k coins tbh. The packs are rarely any good.

Got two thin megapacks last week. Thin and megapack should not be in the same sentence :neutral:

Last edited:
It's an easy yet tedious way to earn, more often than not, crap packs, yeah.

I just do it for the easy 39k coins tbh. The packs are rarely any good.

Got two thin megapacks last week. Thin and megapack should not be in the same sentence :neutral:
The packs from Squad Battles are always appalling. For me the best packs come from Marquee Matchups. I always invest ahead of these so very rarely have to buy any players, plus make up to 100k selling the surplus investments. Had Aguero and De Bruyne in packs from them as main highlights.

The packs from Squad Battles are always appalling. For me the best packs come from Marquee Matchups. I always invest ahead of these so very rarely have to buy any players, plus make up to 100k selling the surplus investments. Had Aguero and De Bruyne in packs from them as main highlights.

Best I've had were from icon sbcs. Although the entire Ronaldo one was shit :neutral: I haven't had a good pack in weeks off tbh. I think EA have put an asterisk next to my account.

*Do not give good cards unless he starts to spend real money.

That's not going to happen :neutral:

Just got TOTS Perejo in a crappy upgrade pack :eek: Finally, some luck.

Last edited:
my tradeable packs have been terrible.....never had an amazing player to build a team around, or sold for anything over 50K.....my best tradeable one up to now that i can remember was totw hilton for about 45k

all my good cards have been from untradeable packs but obviously cant make any coins out of them

Some f***ing Russian forward. 88. :lol:Used duplicate Guedes as he was 91 so didn't have to use loads of 84s to do it.....Will be going in bundesliga one

These YouTubers are soooooo lucky. Always seem to pack the popular cards that are hyped....like Lozano yesterday and that:neutral:

;):lol:
Youtubers spend stupid amounts of money and they edit their videos..

Made a huge loss on EA tax trying out players this evening :lol:

Tried TOTS Son, Matic and Lozano and icons Blanc and Ferdinand.

Sold them all :oops: TOTS will go right down anyway so not worth it atm, but good to test them out for a few weeks' time. Son and Blanc are the only ones I'd have again.

Game feels inconsistently sluggish for me the last few weeks, even in SB. One game it's fine, next my players are slow, making weird runs away from the ball, taking ages to turn and pass etc.

Btw just a heads up there's an easy SBC up now for a megapack.

Last edited:
Game feels inconsistently sluggish for me the last few weeks, even in SB. One game it's fine, next my players are slow, making weird runs away from the ball, taking ages to turn and pass etc.

Btw just a heads up there's an easy SBC up now for a megapack.
I've been getting annoyed lately. I put it down to me being basically shit:lol: But aye, my players, formation, gameplay has gotten worse, from how it was ok for me to just slow and not effective any more. But I've changed nowt
I just rage quit there for the first time in years, not cos of the score, but at 1 nowt down is was building an attack, laid it off to my CM and was thinking of shooting and he, what I can only describe as fell on his arse and crumbled. Oppo got ball, bang 2 nowt
:neutral::evil: that was me done for the day :lol:

Just got TOTS cb Sane in that pack! Cheers.

Will never use him, but free coins for the shite in my club.

You have ridiculous luck :lol:

I got IF Balotelli :neutral: Yay :neutral:

I've been getting annoyed lately. I put it down to me being basically shit:lol: But aye, my players, formation, gameplay has gotten worse, from how it was ok for me to just slow and not effective any more. But I've changed nowt
I just rage quit there for the first time in years, not cos of the score, but at 1 nowt down is was building an attack, laid it off to my CM and was thinking of shooting and he, what I can only describe as fell on his arse and crumbled. Oppo got ball, bang 2 nowt
:neutral::evil: that was me done for the day :lol:

Been on tonight and it's fast as fuck, everyone's reacting instantly and running at 100mph. I'm killing it....but frustrated to know it's going to go back to shite soon.

Last edited:
Got nowt off megapack yesterday, never dee in them. Done the one today and pulled totw sane and matic and adruiz. 150k worth.

played for the first time since friday, theyve definitely fucked about with the game.....feels like theres a 3 second delay on the button you press and the players reaction.......shite again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back