FIFA 18

Yeah - the TOTW players. You need one in the SBC. Rating required will be 84 or above so cheap high rated ones will be more valuable after 6pm
Ahh.
I've got a shit load of 84+ untradeable totws in my club. I'll be using those. I always assumed most people did just by picking them up over the months.

I thought that the ROW SBC was 82+ squad last Wednesday? Sure it wasn't more than 83

Ahh.
I've got a shit load of 84+ untradeable totws in my club. I'll be using those. I always assumed most people did just by picking them up over the months.

I thought that the ROW SBC was 82+ squad last Wednesday? Sure it wasn't more than 83
Think it was 84? More expensive as the ratings of the players get higher. Hopefully not 85 tonight but suspect it might be next week for the top 10. Remember this SBC is a tradeable one too. Got Lozano in last week's so not expecting to be so lucky tonight!!

Got 90 Ferreyra in ROTW. Partnered him with Ronaldo in SBs, injured himself having a shot :lol: "..and was never seen in the team again."
I got some 90 Iranian RW. Not even gonna try and spell it :lol:
But his stats look better than SBC promes in every way so I'll try him out.
So far I've gotten 2 LW tots and 2 LB tots so I was a bit light on the right.

If he's decent I have a decision on the 'proper' tots sbc's to come as I only intended it for that

Is the final one French and Italian together this weekend?
I fear I'm light on 84 rateds now like:rolleyes:

I got some 90 Iranian RW. Not even gonna try and spell it :lol:
But his stats look better than SBC promes in every way so I'll try him out.
So far I've gotten 2 LW tots and 2 LB tots so I was a bit light on the right.

If he's decent I have a decision on the 'proper' tots sbc's to come as I only intended it for that

Is the final one French and Italian together this weekend?
I fear I'm light on 84 rateds now like:rolleyes:

Same, just a load of Jonas's in my transfer list now.. selling at such speed of like two an hour:neutral:

All my Lienard's have gone though.

Back