FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall in 17 if someone rage quit on seasons you got points, coins and it didn't use up your match. Had 2 in a row quit on me last night and realised it uses the match up now. Never noticed before

i think they should have a free ut and a paid ut, absolutely pointless sometimes playing against teams with a few legends or potm

The whole concept is pay to win. Obvious caveat of talent.

There’s nee way they’d devalue FUT and the money they make from it with a free version.

EA servers gone tits up on every title.

Need someone to stick 50p in the meter.

Last edited:
I recall in 17 if someone rage quit on seasons you got points, coins and it didn't use up your match. Had 2 in a row quit on me last night and realised it uses the match up now. Never noticed before
I get docked multiplier every time I get quit on. It's at .36 at the moment. Tried to sort it with EA who were next to useless. Just play normal seasons away fron UT now. Really enjoyable actually

Only got the 85 rated team to do for prime blanc now however, since the path to glory sbc come out the cards have shot up in value. Will have to wait for the promo to finish.

Do Icons have chem with anyone, or just their own nationals?

I think my first icon needs to be a CM . That's where I'm weakest

how ye manage that feat

Spent a small fortune

Do Icons have chem with anyone, or just their own nationals?

I think my first icon needs to be a CM . That's where I'm weakest

I dont recommend icons unless youre buying the OP ones.

None under 90 are really worth the coins. Deco 85 is going for 350-400, whilst naingolan can be nabbed for 100k and hes 7 times the player.

Last edited:
Grinded (bronze packs) my way to 100k to get the 85 squad done for Blanc. Complete and now in the team. Hardly played games recently so expect to get anhiliated in any weekend league I can be arsed to play.

Base icon sbc incoming. Should be interesting...and ridiculously expensive.

I imagine it'll be something like an 89 rated squad(s) plus a 90+ icon....then you get base Inzaghi in return :neutral:

Last edited:
Just got into the final of the DKT for Vela. Been a while since I played. It helped, as it slowed me down. However, a full icon team with attribute cards on every player done me over. 3-1 defeat.

And just like that base icons prices drop like a stone :lol: Tbh you're better off just buying the one you want rather than doing the sbc :neutral: it's only about 20k more. And then just sell your 83+ rated players for mega inflated prices and buy the ones you want back in two weeks time.

Going to buy a few just so I can use them for prime icon sbcs.

Last edited:
And just like that base icons prices drop like a stone :lol: Tbh you're better off just buying the one you want rather than doing the sbc :neutral: it's only about 20k more. And then just sell your 83+ rated players for mega inflated prices and buy the ones you want back in two weeks time.

Going to buy a few just so I can use them for prime icon sbcs.
Really? I had a quick look earlier and tbh I didn't notice much difference in the base icon prices. Maybe 10k or so but not much more. Have they dropped that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back