FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players been so cheap now just kills the game. Everyone seems to have a ridiculous team and they play like absolute wankers. No skill just press triangle early and watch their TOTY strikers run off with ease.

Have my Saudi Arabian/Syrian team in division 2 but you just get bumped by the game. Concede practically every shot and for some reason they can't pass down the line without it going out of play, it's an absolute fiddle :lol:.

Went down to 10 men and 1-0 down 3 minutes in and came back to win 5-1, meant I needed to win my last game to go up, took the lead and then all of a sudden the defence fell apart like they knew I needed to win the game.

Handicap mate, its a bastard.

I play with a fairly low rated prem team now.

When you play against a team of TOTY it handicaps you to make it even easier for them imo. Every shot goes in

Last edited by a moderator:

The players been so cheap now just kills the game. Everyone seems to have a ridiculous team and they play like absolute wankers. No skill just press triangle early and watch their TOTY strikers run off with ease.

Have my Saudi Arabian/Syrian team in division 2 but you just get bumped by the game. Concede practically every shot and for some reason they can't pass down the line without it going out of play, it's an absolute fiddle :lol:.

Went down to 10 men and 1-0 down 3 minutes in and came back to win 5-1, meant I needed to win my last game to go up, took the lead and then all of a sudden the defence fell apart like they knew I needed to win the game.

When you play against a team of TOTY it handicaps you to make it even easier for them imo. Every shot goes in
True, especially against a Legend.

But overall it massively handicaps them if there Team rating is high.

I play with a low team rating now and win Almost every game.

made a workmanlike dutch side for pennys holding my own in division three. cost is next to nothing an pisses all over my prem team this game is sackless

Tonight it pissed me off for the last time, deleted off the hard drive... Good riddance you scripted pile of shite..... Until September :oops:
I've done that about 6 times with fifa15. Still download the bastard again in weakness. :lol:

It's so turd, a disgrace of a game, yet after a beer I'm drawn to it like a moth.

Still playing ut on 15. Game last night was 2-0 down in the 90th minute and won 3-2 :lol:

Must be the fust time I've done that in the bazillion games I've played over the years.

Edit: oh I'm playing on a 4g connection tethered from a works iPad anarl, as I'm moving house the morra and got nee broadband.

Surprised it works like, but it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back