FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Striker
Web app is out Thursday so one of these threads are due.

Anybody got plans for their teams/squads? I'm thinking of a serie a team to start maybe.

As ever I'll start very interested in ultimate team before fading away at Christmas to never go on it again.

Web app is already out mate. Mobile App out tomorrow. Got bot all in my packs...
Really had no idea about that, Il have a blast when I get home :cool:

Thinking of starting a premier league team (But its always insanely pricey at first)
Or maybe an MLS, I only play online singles these days anyway.

Wasn't expecting to see it back this year at all, nice suprise!

Price ranges are still there, but they're really wide this time. I guess EA think they've got another way to stop coinsellers - Which makes the huge price ranges strange. Without coinsellers, Messi used to be nowhere near 6 million.

They've separated the markets so if you have 360 or PS3 you're screwed as it looks unlikely that they have discovered a way to stop the unlimited coins glitch

They are supposedly getting tough on coinselling etc. too but they said that last year also and have changed the ban procedure

Logon or register to see this image

They've separated the markets so if you have 360 or PS3 you're screwed as it looks unlikely that they have discovered a way to stop the unlimited coins glitch

They are supposedly getting tough on coinselling etc. too but they said that last year also and have changed the ban procedure

Logon or register to see this image

Doubt this will put people off though, to easy to set up another account.

Usually do a Bundesliga side to start off with. Had a fairly decent side by the time the game came out last year

How are people getting packs etc. I've downloaded the app and tried using the Webb app etc but it's not doing anything

Did you play last year? If so mine were there on first login

If you didn't play last year you will have to wait until you have the game as another thing they have done to try and stop coinsellers etc. is to make it so that you can only access the market etc. a couple of days after you have played the game for the first time

Usually do a Bundesliga side to start off with. Had a fairly decent side by the time the game came out last year

I've just sold everything I could and will trade with that until the game comes out then I will use the bronze starter squad with the 45 contracts to play offline games and get the coin boosts until I have enough for a decent squad

Well I got a load of shite players in my loyalty packs. Nowt new there.

I'm trying to guess who might increase in value who I can afford, I've bought a couple of Bony for 2k each. Last year on release he went up to about 8k and stayed there for a few days and started to come back down.

If any one knows anyone else who's worth a gamble please let me know.

Also does anyone know if I have to have PS+ to redeem the 14 packs I get a week, I'm not planning on getting it for a couple of month yet but would like to build my squad up ready for when I start playing.

I'm trying to guess who might increase in value who I can afford, I've bought a couple of Bony for 2k each. Last year on release he went up to about 8k and stayed there for a few days and started to come back down.

If any one knows anyone else who's worth a gamble please let me know.

Also does anyone know if I have to have PS+ to redeem the 14 packs I get a week, I'm not planning on getting it for a couple of month yet but would like to build my squad up ready for when I start playing.

14 packs a week?

Best player I got was Wimmer from Spurs, kept him and quick sold the rest. Bought Süle (cb) and Karius (gk) to start off my Bundesliga side

Cattermole is superb in this game :D

Packed a couple of Legends last night, crazy...

Did you play last year? If so mine were there on first login

If you didn't play last year you will have to wait until you have the game as another thing they have done to try and stop coinsellers etc. is to make it so that you can only access the market etc. a couple of days after you have played the game for the first time

I've just sold everything I could and will trade with that until the game comes out then I will use the bronze starter squad with the 45 contracts to play offline games and get the coin boosts until I have enough for a decent squad

Yeah I've played for a few years mate. I was trying to do it off my phone though maybe that's the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back