FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried playing the St Paddy's tournament offline last night (World Class level) as I thought it would be 10k easy coins. Won the first game against Derry City then played Aberdeen and got absolutely hammered 0-5. Maybe partly due to my ability but jesus christ the CPU cheats like fuck on that level. Played again and got beat on penalties by another shit Irish side, with the keeper saving four out of five of my penalties.

Think I might go back to online :-/

Rooney all day long, stick Barkley in behind him and bang long shots in all day

4-3-3 attack? :lol:

Best formation on the game IMO

Squad I'm using atm

Ligue 1: 4-3-3 Att

Enyema
Kurzawa, T Silva, David Luiz, Aurier
Matuidi, IF Ben Yedder, pastore
Lucas, Lacazette, Lavezzi

Recommend anyone looking for a cheap squad to use this, replace silva with Marquinhos if strapped for cash, if Ben Yedder is about 15k full team is less than 30k without silva
If yedder is quality. Playing him as cam?

Last edited:
Cheers tried him the and he's very good as is Pastore.

Up to div 4 but lost 8 out of last 9 and heading back to div 6 :lol:
Happens to me all the time mate, I was in div 2 last month, lost about 12 in a row and now stuck in div 4 haha.

So the game took bullshit to another level last night, playing with 10 men for most of the match when I scored in the 80th minute to go 1-0 up. After a couple of minutes my opponent takes a weak shot from outside of the box which my keeper picks up easily about 8 yards out from his goal line, I take my eyes off the screen for a second and he's turned around and ran over the goal line with the ball in his hands!!! You can't even turn to face your own goal when you've got hold of the ball normally.... And I've never seen a sprint that fast either :evil: f***ing blatant ea bullshit. Finished 1-1 but I needed a win to stay in div 2..

So the game took bullshit to another level last night, playing with 10 men for most of the match when I scored in the 80th minute to go 1-0 up. After a couple of minutes my opponent takes a weak shot from outside of the box which my keeper picks up easily about 8 yards out from his goal line, I take my eyes off the screen for a second and he's turned around and ran over the goal line with the ball in his hands!!! You can't even turn to face your own goal when you've got hold of the ball normally.... And I've never seen a sprint that fast either :evil: f***ing blatant ea bullshit. Finished 1-1 but I needed a win to stay in div 2..
I'd probably need a new console and TV after that

I honetly dont care what people think but that game decides who wins before a ball is kicked, its f***ing pathetic

First went on today and was winning every game and getting unbelievable amounts of luck, ball rebounding off posts and into my player then into the net

Now exactly the same thing is happening against me and none of my players can pass anymore. Its f***ing awful

How is aubameyang fast as fuck when you play against him and scores from all over the shop..... ypu try him and he literally danny graham

I hate this game

Sold this ages ago but still have 15 on the HD as a digital copy, absolute turd fest like but, I'd listed all my shite in the hope some of it sells and someone has bought a ball for 5 grand.

Ower the knot.

I had a Bundesliga team and it was class, played 3-5-2 and walked all the way to Division 1..

Leno
Boateng Hummels Naldo
Reus Vidal Lahm Ribery
Muller
Aubamuyang Lewondowski
Cost about 250k on xbox but will be much cheaper now.

I'm in div 2 and holding my own. 4-1-2-1-2 doing it for me

De Gea
Bellerin
Clichy
Cahill
Kompany

Ramires

Fabregas
Cazorla

Silva

Costa
Kane IF

Reactions: Dsb
I'm sure when they bring team of the season out they put a boost on all informs that's been out.

Been a few times I've been running behind an inform and it's just completely stopped me running.:lol:

Anyone else noticed this?

This game is beyond a joke! A team with 70 chem plays against my 100 chem team like Barcalona in their prime yet my team can't do jack, I lost 3-0 without having a shot on target despite getting through on goal on the few times augero made a forward run he couldn't hit the target!! Utter joke, I'm seriously considering pes this year.

This game is beyond a joke! A team with 70 chem plays against my 100 chem team like Barcalona in their prime yet my team can't do jack, I lost 3-0 without having a shot on target despite getting through on goal on the few times augero made a forward run he couldn't hit the target!! Utter joke, I'm seriously considering pes this year.
Handicap mate, its a bastard.

I play with a fairly low rated prem team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back