Fifa 15 Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got tips on howto defend from kick off? At least once a game they run and score, I can't get near then.
Normally it's incredibly predictable and all I do mate is just run into a path which you know they'll try run into and just block them off or force them into somewhere they don't want to run into, they all seem to have the same run in mind so now I just get there before them and they don't have a clue what to do. :lol:

Just played someone there who would constantly run down the wings and he wouldn't change anything, would never cut in so just get in front of him on the sideline every time and run with him whilst slowing down and it'll just take it off him. I'm enjoying it so far like, EA won't give a fuck seeing people complain as they know they'll continue to buy and play the game throughout the year. :lol:

I f***ing detest ea like. Just won the online tournament and was kicked when it went to main screen. Got fuck all coins or packs and counted as a loss.

What the fuck man

Decided to do a Career Mode youtube Series using Sunderland. I'll be posting videos as much as possible as well as other videos. Figure some of you lads would enjoy seeing a career mode with sunderland being the focal point since it hardly gets done

first video here.

Do the loan players contracts run down even if they don't play or does it work like a regular contract?

Tempted to keep a few games for messi until I'm in a higher division but don't want to not play him and end up losing a match...

Do the loan players contracts run down even if they don't play or does it work like a regular contract?

Tempted to keep a few games for messi until I'm in a higher division but don't want to not play him and end up losing a match...
ive had messi and ronaldo in my club but not on my bench or subs. not sure

Anyone wana buy 200,000 Ultimate team coins xbox one? £30?

I'll invoice through PayPal so its PayPal protected.

Not a fan of Ultimate team this year.

If you have fast players the game is won easy.

Give me a shout if interested

Anyone wana buy 200,000 Ultimate team coins xbox one? £30?

I'll invoice through PayPal so its PayPal protected.

Not a fan of Ultimate team this year.

If you have fast players the game is won easy.

Give me a shout if interested
:lol: UT has always been like that.

Just got DiMaria in a pack!

I've played this game since it came out and never had a player that valuable!

Looks like he might be worth around 180k looking online.

Will his price go up or should I cash in now?

I can't even get on to play ultimate team at the minute, bought some fifa points and now every time I open a pack it says "were currently experiencing issues with the store" took me about half an hour just to load ultimate team anarl

I can't even get on to play ultimate team at the minute, bought some fifa points and now every time I open a pack it says "were currently experiencing issues with the store" took me about half an hour just to load ultimate team anarl
only started getting these issues this morning.

I never play UT online anymore. Massive piss take. I enjoy making a squad I like, usually silver or bronze, and doing offline seasons. I find it more satisfying finding a gem of a silver or bronze player rather than just trying to find one of the usual gold players. Also, you can build a decent team without spending much cash. I wanted to try and create a russian based team (having 3 swedes who play there already + musa). Some of the prices are daft!

Yet to play normal career mode yet, but i'll be getting on to that next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back