Fifa 15 Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you score more 1 on 1 chances on semi compared to assisted? been struggling with them on assisted so might try semi shooting

I think the difference is you've actually got a say in where the semi shot goes compared to assisted which does it all for you nearly.

Discard price of a gold inform is around 9600 coins.

You just pick a TOTW player who goes for close to that value, buy a load (at least 8 but as many as possible) and list them all together for the same price. Generally for a 10k player list for 15k BIN

Then bank on people being too lazy to check prices and when they search for the player just buy from the first page as they are all the same price. Rinse and repeat

One thing I will say is that this method takes a bit of patience as not everything sells immediately

Thanks,

So I'm probably best waiting till I get to 80k to start this, I'm currently at 45k so not too long till I start

Do you score more 1 on 1 chances on semi compared to assisted? been struggling with them on assisted so might try semi shooting

I play using semi.... when one on one try to open the players body up and i alway use finesse, it's pretty successful haven't missed many and i've been using Wickham up top

Just got Aguero and applied a +10 to all stats too.

I see loads listed at 250k to 450k but none selling

What can I get for him with the stat boost?

Think I may have messed up as I added a backbone card (I thought it was going to add stats to his weakest attributes but did nowt)

Another Reid gone and another 5k profit.

On PS4 and buying between 13-14k, relisting for 19,250 SP and 19,500 BIN.. Think I will actually stick with Reid for a little while as he isn't actually that bad and for 13k think he is a bit of a bargain.

Another Reid gone and another 5k profit.

On PS4 and buying between 13-14k, relisting for 19,250 SP and 19,500 BIN.. Think I will actually stick with Reid for a little while as he isn't actually that bad and for 13k think he is a bit of a bargain.

Once he's out of packs do you think it will be more likely his price will be around 20k?

Once he's out of packs do you think it will be more likely his price will be around 20k?
To be honest mate I am clueless when it comes to trying to predict price changes when they're out of packs. Even when he is though I'll continue to buy him even if he rises and just raise my selling price. He's a decent CB with decent strength by the looks of it so I think he will definitely rise, he did the same last year, you could get him for 12-13k and he ended up going to around 18-19k

Just got Aguero and applied a +10 to all stats too.

I see loads listed at 250k to 450k but none selling

What can I get for him with the stat boost?

Think I may have messed up as I added a backbone card (I thought it was going to add stats to his weakest attributes but did nowt)

Stat boost applies for 1 game. It's fuck all.

I remember when they released UT for the first time on FIFA 09, how I loved seeing Sinama Pongolle with 99 pace, 99 shooting, 99 dribbling, 99 defending, 99 heading and 99 passing. The transfer market was an absolute mess. Amazing when you look back at how shite the whole thing looked. :lol:

I remember when they released UT for the first time on FIFA 09, how I loved seeing Sinama Pongolle with 99 pace, 99 shooting, 99 dribbling, 99 defending, 99 heading and 99 passing. The transfer market was an absolute mess. Amazing when you look back at how shite the whole thing looked. :lol:

IIRC, you could get cards you could use mid game that meant the ref would never give a foul against you for 20 minutes or something? Hacking people down left right and centre with no consequences :lol:

I vaguely remember getting through to my first ever final, in a 10k tournament, and some bastard did the glitch to add himself as a second player on my team. Spent the whole game tackling my own team, then trying to score without passing at all. Lost 2-1 in the end and I was f***ing fuming :lol:

IIRC, you could get cards you could use mid game that meant the ref would never give a foul against you for 20 minutes or something? Hacking people down left right and centre with no consequences :lol:

I vaguely remember getting through to my first ever final, in a 10k tournament, and some bastard did the glitch to add himself as a second player on my team. Spent the whole game tackling my own team, then trying to score without passing at all. Lost 2-1 in the end and I was f***ing fuming :lol:
I had an Eto'o which had 99 everything, he ran out of contract (wasn't warned) and after the game finished he was gone, can't believe they just took your player off you and he fucked off without warning. It was a good laugh on 09 but my favourite was FIFA 11

I had an Eto'o which had 99 everything, he ran out of contract (wasn't warned) and after the game finished he was gone, can't believe they just took your player off you and he fucked off without warning. It was a good laugh on 09 but my favourite was FIFA 11

Yeah, 11 or 12 for me. Both had nicely balanced gameplay and unlike now I could actually afford Ibrahimovic. I loved using him in his AC Milan days, then he moved to PSG and suddenly his card cost over a million coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back