Fifa 15 Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starts on Friday mate, Im logging in every day like a sad fuck till release as it can give you a head start with the free gifts

please explain

1. whats the app?
2. whats the free gifts?
Type in 'Ultimate Team Web App' and you can manage your squads and (usually) trade on there.
Free gifts are small packs or coin gifts that you receive each day over a certain period of time.

I might try and trade early this year. Hopefully there's some bargains to be had.

Never played UT so don't really know where to start. Fifa 15 UT can be had for £40 after code on Tesco Direct

I would suggest how to start, but it's like getting someone hooked on crack.

Also the web app will be no good to him until the game comes out as you need to be registered from a previous year in order to use it

@Plank
@girojim

Chaps

You need to create new account on Tesco Direct, stick FIFA UT 15 in the basket. Add code TDX-HWXT

to the Evouchers section, and FUT15 is £40.00 after £10 off. there is also a £5 off £40 for the normal Edt, by using code TDX-NXFJ but I think thats expired. Any debit/credit card should work, but you cant add a current tesco CC number

@Plank
@girojim

Chaps

You need to create new account on Tesco Direct, stick FIFA UT 15 in the basket. Add code TDX-HWXT

to the Evouchers section, and FUT15 is £40.00 after £10 off. there is also a £5 off £40 for the normal Edt, by using code TDX-NXFJ but I think thats expired.
Spot on, cheers mate. :)

£5 off £25-Code TDX-PWTH
£10 off £50-Code TDX-KPHG

may work as new customers .. not sure thou

PS: Delivery for FUT15 said Monday 29th, but I spoke to live chat and they said on, or day before release

Wednesday officially for the web app although on the forums they are saying could be released earlier as it was last year

I had a full team before the game was released last year, or it may have been the year before

Never played UT so don't really know where to start. Fifa 15 UT can be had for £40 after code on Tesco Direct

fuck, just paid £52 yesterday for it on Tesco

£5 off £25-Code TDX-PWTH
£10 off £50-Code TDX-KPHG

may work as new customers .. not sure thou

PS: Delivery for FUT15 said Monday 29th, but I spoke to live chat and they said on, or day before release

nice one for this.

Guna see if I can cancel my order and re-order using our lasses details and save £10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back