FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might have a blast on this tonight, not really played it all week. Raised about 60k in coins and not sure whether to sign Chiellini and El Shaarawy (lm or sc? probably need a lm more) or just throw a load at packs for a laugh.

Might have a blast on this tonight, not really played it all week. Raised about 60k in coins and not sure whether to sign Chiellini and El Shaarawy (lm or sc? probably need a lm more) or just throw a load at packs for a laugh.

Everytime I do this it ends in tears.

Ive worked up around 20-30k trading each day for the last 3 days and opened packs with it each day, got absolutely nowt so im trying to resist the urge today and just save up, got from 20k last night to 33k and 20 odd players selling for between 1.1k-2k atm. hardly played any games lately

Yeah I know best I've had is Ashley Cole, some shit in form and Victor Valdez and I must have used well over 150k in Coins. Just like the gamble.

Think I'll buy the two players I want and see what I'm left with.

The LW/LM El Shaarawy is the upgraded version, miles better than the CF version.

Good to know. I need a lm more than a sc and the lm is more expensive, so guess that makes sense.

I've got him as a ST (from CF) as its the only affordable option for me. He's pretty good.
His two IFs look insane mind but quite pricey and are at LM.

First gold pack, Albelda, Pavlyuchenko, El Hamdauoi and a 352 formation.

Second, Lovren, Balmont, Schaars, 352 formation and a Real Madrid kit.

UT is absolute shite this year like, the removal of single matches, and ridiculous coin rewards in seasons has completely killed the game for me.

Had one last crack at it yesterday after deleting my original club and starting again. First match in Division 5 with my shitty bronze players was against an all gold side which included Van Persie, Tevez, Aguero, Bale and Yaya Toure. Got to half time 1-0 down and just decided it wasn't worth playing this anymore. Way to go EA :roll:

Made a silver Championship team and got tonked 4-1 by someone using Reus - that fucker is unstoppable. Funny how this "handicap" thing doesn't work in my favour, yet I come up against a bronze team using golds and I may as well have 11 Stephen Hawkins.

Decided to go into the silver tournament (shit coins) and won two on the bounce.

There needs to be a bronze, silver, and gold league. Then if people want to take on golds they can go in the gold division.

Made a silver Championship team and got tonked 4-1 by someone using Reus - that fucker is unstoppable. Funny how this "handicap" thing doesn't work in my favour, yet I come up against a bronze team using golds and I may as well have 11 Stephen Hawkins.

Decided to go into the silver tournament (shit coins) and won two on the bounce.

There needs to be a bronze, silver, and gold league. Then if people want to take on golds they can go in the gold division.
The game should match you up with teams of a similar rating in seasons. It's utterly pointless playing tournaments because of the pitiful rewards, and you can only be competitive in seasons by having a full gold squad, it's ridiculous.

Next year they should have more tournaments with much bigger rewards and halve the amount of coins you get from completing seasons.

Last edited:
The game should match you up with teams of a similar rating in seasons. It's utterly pointless playing tournaments because of the pitiful rewards, and you can only be competitive in seasons by having a full gold squad, it's ridiculous.

Next year they should have more tournaments with much bigger rewards and halve the amount of coins you get from completing seasons.

I sold that silver team. :lol: Had a bullshit match so sold them in a huff. Dunno whether to leave it for good or try something. I have 300k but I'm not going gold. Might just sack it off.

I sold that silver team. :lol: Had a bullshit match so sold them in a huff. Dunno whether to leave it for good or try something. I have 300k but I'm not going gold. Might just sack it off.
Just sell it for real money.

It's not worth the hassle. UT has been awful this year.

That Brazilian silver squad someone told me to build earlier in the thread is a good choice, I'm loving them atm. Tons of pace. cost about 150k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back