FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone's switched hard mode on my UT like, all of a sudden my ex/Sunderland team is performing like... well like it probably should against all these all star teams :lol:

Silver teams are class like. Made a BPL one and a hybrid kind of thing. BPL I have Benteke and Agbonlahor, Benteke is amazing! Got Catts and Colback at CDM, Colback does some graft mind! High/high work rates.

Like I say I have over 300k so I could buy some of the expensive players like the Prem or Brazilians.

I'm just fed up with FIFA really. Might give those Brazilians a go then.

How do they match up against gold teams?

Anyone got any suggestions on how to improve my league 1/French team apart from the obvious of Lloris/thiago silva/benzema?

I'm 4-3-3
GK Sirigu
RB Sanga
LB Evra
CB Koscielny
CB N'Koulou
CM Sissoko (psg)
CM M'Villa
CM Plasil
RW Ben Arfa
ST Aubameyang
LW Lavezzi

On bench I got Sakho, Diaby, Beckham, Cisse, Pitroipa, Payet, Kalou, Sissoko

Sakho is better than N'Koulou and Koscielny for starters.

Pastore should fit in well in central midfield instead of Plasil as well, and possibly Van Der Wiel at right back.

Pastore should fit in well in central midfield instead of Plasil as well, and possibly Van Der Wiel at right back.

I seem to get raped through middle when Sakho plays, was thinking about pastore and pogba but not tried them?

Koscienly is way better than Sakho. Agree with the right back, Van Der Wiel is nee slouch.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to improve my league 1/French team apart from the obvious of Lloris/thiago silva/benzema?

I'm 4-3-3
GK Sirigu
RB Sanga
LB Evra
CB Koscielny
CB N'Koulou
CM Sissoko (psg)
CM M'Villa
CM Plasil
RW Ben Arfa
ST Aubameyang
LW Lavezzi

I gave up with my french team in the end. Just wasn't working.

I had

GK Sirgiu
RB Bedimo
CB Chedjou
CB N'Koulou
LB Van der Wiel
LM Lavezzi
CM M'vila
CM Mavumba
RM Menez
CF Pastore
ST Lopez

on paper was decent but just all over the shop in game. 100 chem and everyone in right positions and formations. Just gone for an argie 11 and worked out much better

I'm 4-3-3
GK Sirigu
RB Sanga
LB Evra
CB Koscielny
CB N'Koulou
CM Sissoko (psg)
CM M'Villa
CM Plasil
RW Ben Arfa
ST Aubameyang
LW Lavezzi

Menez is absolutely insane on this game, much better than hba

Moussa sissoko is better than every midfielder in your team imo

Cabaye to replace psg sissoko

Updated nkoulou and sakho centre back

Rod fanni is a machine right back aswell

Remy is class

Also see if you can fit updated pogba in there, best centre mid on the game

Baines, Eto'o, Farfan, Schweinsteiger, Lloris, and Higuain are all in the team of the week in half an hour, good week this'un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back