FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone tried that Brazil shield?

Just had a few goes:oops: got knocked out first round every time, cant get anywhere near them they are just passing me to death :evil:
I've gave it to me 8 yr old to do it for me :lol:

Anyone been having bother last couple of days.

I never disconnect but have lost 2 of last 3 through disconnections after the f***ing match has finished

Anyone been having bother last couple of days.

I never disconnect but have lost 2 of last 3 through disconnections after the f***ing match has finished

I got relegated due to a disconnect after the match has finished. :lol:

How do they work that out? And it comes up with some snidey little message criticizing you for quitting too.

I've never quit and can't believe how easily others do. I find if I score four in the first half it is pretty much a guaranteed quit from the opposition.

I got relegated due to a disconnect after the match has finished. :lol:

How do they work that out? And it comes up with some snidey little message criticizing you for quitting too.

I've never quit and can't believe how easily others do. I find if I score four in the first half it is pretty much a guaranteed quit from the opposition.

God knows mate. I wouldnt care but it only ever disconnects when I win. Never done it ever when i`ve lost the stupid bastarding thing

Its even saying it cant retrieve content or some such other bollocks now on offline games. f***ing useless piece of shit

Saw a post in PF earlier that had a possible Belgium team something like

Mignolet
Vermaelen
Kompany
Vertonghen
Fellaini
Dembele
Miralles
Benteke
Hazard

Cant remember the other players named and cant find the thread, but it looked quite decent on paper so was thinking of selling off my German team who play like shite and building this, does anyone have similar or think it would be any good?

Saw a post in PF earlier that had a possible Belgium team something like

Mignolet
Vermaelen
Kompany
Vertonghen
Fellaini
Dembele
Miralles
Benteke
Hazard

Cant remember the other players named and cant find the thread, but it looked quite decent on paper so was thinking of selling off my German team who play like shite and building this, does anyone have similar or think it would be any good?

There is an IF RM/RW, might be mertens or summit similar

There is an IF RM/RW, might be mertens or summit similar

I'm pretty sure mertens is lw but has a sif and does look awesome.
My new team after I sold a load of crap; 4411, change to 4231 in game:
Buffon
If alaba
If chiellini
Barzalgi
Lahm
Sissoko (sub on Sif marchisio)
If matuidi
Ribery
Robben
Ibra
Gomez/if Eto o:cool:

I've been on an insane run of form the last couple days. Before that I was getting no breaks whatsoever. Just easily won the first 6 games of div 1, with Podolski running the show. Bet it starts going against me again and I don't get the 1 win from 4 8 need for the title

I've been on an insane run of form the last couple days. Before that I was getting no breaks whatsoever. Just easily won the first 6 games of div 1, with Podolski running the show. Bet it starts going against me again and I don't get the 1 win from 4 8 need for the title

It'll happen marra, Fifa turns into a right heap at the end of a good run in Div 1 :lol:

I've gave up on the ultimate division cos i cant get past division 2 :lol:

went in the swiss super league div 3 where you need all silver, won that and it changed to N power division 2 still doing ok atm like

Really fucked up last night.
Its that time of the year to sell up, so kept 2 cheapish teams then decided to flog me coins on eBay. Got 2.5million to sell:lol:
Anyway selling them in batches of 500k getting about 50 notes each, one went last night about half 12 then gets a message instantly, thinking nothing of it bought his player. Only turns out it was a random person:cry: with no feedback or owt obviously fancying his chances. Me slightly pissed just gave away 500k for nowt:evil:

Really fucked up last night.
Its that time of the year to sell up, so kept 2 cheapish teams then decided to flog me coins on eBay. Got 2.5million to sell:lol:
Anyway selling them in batches of 500k getting about 50 notes each, one went last night about half 12 then gets a message instantly, thinking nothing of it bought his player. Only turns out it was a random person:cry: with no feedback or owt obviously fancying his chances. Me slightly pissed just gave away 500k for nowt:evil:

Nightmare that marra. I'd sell my million cause I'm sick of it n'arl but I'm scared I'd do something like that.

Unhealthy how angry this game makes me.

Nightmare that marra. I'd sell my million cause I'm sick of it n'arl but I'm scared I'd do something like that.

Unhealthy how angry this game makes me.

Yep totally agree, my team with Ibra robben n ribery would just sporadically turn into a team of Titus brambles :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back