FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to try to get through this UT without spending any money, I'm not particularly bothered about having a good team. I just don't like the amount of money I have spent on a virtual football card/trading game.

Starting with a Ligue 1 side, Hazard is apparently LW and I really hope he is.. Hazard, Remy and Valbuena the front 3 for now, going to play the market once the full game is out, made 1million coins in 1 week last year without really trying and will do the same this year, can't wait! :lol:

My mate has heard a rumour one of the free gifts for returning web app users is that you get to choose a player from your FUT 11 side. :eek:

i f***ing hope not :lol: my best player is about 74 rated :lol:

started it up early on with the intention of playing, never got round to it and then re-visited it last week and thought, i want to play this but now everyone has a ridiculous team. was pairing me with teams that was un beliveable.

hense wanting a head start on UT 12

karlm14 said:
aye, been looking forward to it all f***ing day anarl :evil:

Same here refreshing like it's going out of fashion. Any ideas when it will be up as advertised at 5pm

I'm going to try to get through this UT without spending any money, I'm not particularly bothered about having a good team. I just don't like the amount of money I have spent on a virtual football card/trading game.

I spent about £3-£4 and had a nice Ligue 1/French side with all players over 81, PLayers like Lopez 84(1,500 coins), Michel Bastos 83 (2,000), Gael Clichy 81 ( 6,000 ).

I could have easily had a nice well playing team without spending any money though.

@EASPORTSFIFAEA SPORTS FIFA

You are in no danger of loosing your free FUT 12 packs for returning users, they will be there whenever the website comes back

41 minutes agovia TweetDeck

seems to be working now

EDIT does it fuck no login details being stored and it doesnt process thelog in page properly and display the boxes....what a hod of shite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back