FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought 2nd in form jovetic for 45 k what a pile of shite, same goes for if denis, If giovinco, if nagamoto and if caceres. Only player i think is any good is if vidal. Has any one used, If pazzini, if samuel, if nocerino and f abate. If so are they any good?
IF givinco is class!!! 5* skills anarl. Pazzini Is also a beast. 99 finishing, volleys headers and 90 jump!

Crook Mackem said:
Crook Mackem hates this ^^^

I hate finesse shot wankers as well. I do it , but not repeatedly.

I can play; short , long , wide, over the top and through the middle. Like to mix it up a bit

If you stop running does your player automatically use his strength to hold off challenges, just people are much better at muscling me off the ball its fuckin doing my nut in.

bought 2nd in form jovetic for 45 k what a pile of shite, same goes for if denis, If giovinco, if nagamoto and if caceres. Only player i think is any good is if vidal. Has any one used, If pazzini, if samuel, if nocerino and f abate. If so are they any good?

If you don't like IF Denis, I suspect you won't be overly keen on IF Pazzini.

Very similar players, Pazzini slightly faster, but not fast enough to get past an EPL or Serie A defence.

For the extra bit of pace you lose loads of strength and IF Denis long shots, which are amazing. Both have 95+ finishing and volleys anyway. I use Denis, and have Pazzini on the bench, but I often get the feeling they only work for me and no one else :lol:

Went 7-0 up against someone with a very good team earlier. He put the pad down. Finished 11-0. Why do people do that?? f***ing hard to play against no one :lol:
So it doesn't affect their DNF rating..

No real point in putting in more goals once you've scored 5, if someone leaves their controller just keep the ball and do something else yourself. Only wasting your own time if you keep playing.

So it doesn't affect their DNF rating..

No real point in putting in more goals once you've scored 5, if someone leaves their controller just keep the ball and do something else yourself. Only wasting your own time if you keep playing.
Thats what I do like, practice some skill moves and attempt to rainbow flick all players etc.

Bought IF Jelavic for my premier league team earlier, been class, 5 in 2 games, hat-trick in his last, great header and shot. :)

Anyone fancy a couple games later? Maybe after Match of The Day?

Bought IF Jelavic for my premier league team earlier, been class, 5 in 2 games, hat-trick in his last, great header and shot. :)

Anyone fancy a couple games later? Maybe after Match of The Day?

I will pal after MOTD :cool:
How much was he by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back