FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are your most hated players ?

It seems to me that ANYONE who has any of these 3 players in their team plays like a bellend and always scores, snidey little goals and celebrate like wankers, usually end up time wasting as well. Absolute bell ends.

My top 3 players for dickheads

1. Pato
2. Imbrahimovic
3. Eto'o

Just bought your top two for my Serie A team i'm building :lol:

Who are your most hated players ?

It seems to me that ANYONE who has any of these 3 players in their team plays like a bellend and always scores, snidey little goals and celebrate like wankers, usually end up time wasting as well. Absolute bell ends.

My top 3 players for dickheads

1. Pato
2. Imbrahimovic
3. Eto'o

I agree with Eto'o and Pato like. Eto'o especially.

I also can't stand Torres, Doumbia, Moussa Sow. Anyone with stupidly high pace really.

Ibrahimovic is ok if you ask me, but thats only cos i've had the same one since the start of this years game. got 750 goals with him now in total :oops:

Was on a stupid unbeaten streak. Luiz was suspended and then I got hammered with balls over the top and pace.

Coincidence? I think not.

tommysparkles said:
Luiz is tremendous like.

Once again it was a 3-4-3 formation as well. That nearly always gets me. I don't know why because I try to play relatively wide with IF2 Valencia and Nani but that doesn't work either.

Saying that I was 3-0 down and changed to 4-1-2-1-2 with toure sitting and it finished 4-1 so much better second half.

fuck the lot of you, out of rage ive gone and spent 130k on an all brazilian team :oops::lol:

Luiz is tremendous like.

He's ridiculous. Far too good on the game.

Once again it was a 3-4-3 formation as well. That nearly always gets me. I don't know why because I try to play relatively wide with IF2 Valencia and Nani but that doesn't work either.

Saying that I was 3-0 down and changed to 4-1-2-1-2 with toure sitting and it finished 4-1 so much better second half.

fuck the lot of you, out of rage ive gone and spent 130k on an all brazilian team :oops::lol:

What you gone for?

KarlM said:
He's ridiculous. Far too good on the game.

What you gone for?

Can't remember keeper 82 non shiny

Maicon thiago-silva Luiz marcelo

Hulk can't remember cm's (both cheap and shit) nene

Pato neymar

I'll improve it with time like had no money left. Ramires will be a cm + another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back