FIFA 12 player update

• Thread starter Deleted member 21726
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've made a right fuck up with the Liverpool ratings in the update. Carroll, Agger, Gerrard, Adam and Henderson all have 5* skills. Tremendous. :lol:

They've made a right fuck up with the Liverpool ratings in the update. Carroll, Agger, Gerrard, Adam and Henderson all have 5* skills. Tremendous. :lol:

FIFA's biggest problem for years. Oh Rooney's popular, lets let him score overhead volleys from 40 yards out.

Haven't they realised he's a bit shit now?

I'm currently in division 1 but can i fuck win the thing. I've missed out by like 1 point 3 times now. Don't really like using the big teams, QPR, SAFC, Bilbao and WBA are my favourites at the minute

Since the update i cant win with Sunderland. Use them every game. Won divison 1 the last season and now lost 5 on the bounce.

Reet, since the update I have found Sunderland excellent.

I play 41212 and this is my team selection;

Gordon
Bardo Greek O'Shea Rico
Catts
Larrson McLean
Bendtner
Campbell Sess

Catts cuts a load of balls out and is strong in the tackle, Bendtner wins load of high balls in that position and the pace of the front two causes lots of problems. Campbell is finishing like a dream at the moment an'all.

I know they's struggle against top opposition but in H2H Seasons I'm nearly promoted to division 2 and haven't been beaten since the update.

mackem1979 said:
Reet, since the update I have found Sunderland excellent.

I play 41212 and this is my team selection;

Gordon
Bardo Greek O'Shea Rico
Catts
Larrson McLean
Bendtner
Campbell Sess

Catts cuts a load of balls out and is strong in the tackle, Bendtner wins load of high balls in that position and the pace of the front two causes lots of problems. Campbell is finishing like a dream at the moment an'all.

I know they's struggle against top opposition but in H2H Seasons I'm nearly promoted to division 2 and haven't been beaten since the update.

Gonna give that a lash then. Cheers!

Gordon
Elmo - Kyrgiakos - Brown - Bardsley
Larsson - Cattermole - Gardner
Richardson - Campbell - Sessegnon​

Fantastic with the update. :cool:

I have started playing this with Sunderland and won 5 out of 5.

Gordon
Bardsley - O'Shea - Brown - Richardson
Vaughan - Cattermole - Gardner
Sessegnon - Bendtner - McClean​

I like Bendtner on this game to be honest :cool:

No O'Shea?
Don't think he's that great to be honest. Prefer pace and some ability on the ball at fullback and I find Brown and The Greek a better fit at CB.

And in fact, it should be Vaughan instead of Gardner. Knew I was missing someone.

Don't think he's that great to be honest. Prefer pace and some ability on the ball at fullback and I find Brown and The Greek a better fit at CB.

And in fact, it should be Vaughan instead of Gardner. Knew I was missing someone.

Gardner over Vaughan for me. Gardner has immense long shooting so if you manage to find yourself with him outside the box, you might aswell unleash one - he WILL hit the target.

Adamoah said:
Gardner over Vaughan for me. Gardner has immense long shooting so if you manage to find yourself with him outside the box, you might aswell unleash one - he WILL hit the target.

I don't agree with that like. Vaughan's got more class and usually, for me anyhow, Gardner tends to leather it over the bar.

I play Gardner Vaughan and Cattermole. Been using 4-3-3 with catts a CDM :cool:

Let me know how you get on !

It's class mate, so far. Just made a guy quit out as i was 4-0 up by 14mins :lol:

Not played H2H too much. Im in Division 7. Record of 16-5-7. Accidently quit out of a game yesterday. Had won it, but it was full time, and i was in a hurry to go out, so i switched my xbox off before it got back to the main menu and it put it down as a defeat. Gutted :lol:

It's class mate, so far. Just made a guy quit out as i was 4-0 up by 14mins :lol:

Not played H2H too much. Im in Division 7. Record of 16-5-7. Accidently quit out of a game yesterday. Had won it, but it was full time, and i was in a hurry to go out, so i switched my xbox off before it got back to the main menu and it put it down as a defeat. Gutted :lol:

Won 3 on the bounce (by making people quit out after scoring 4 past them) with the formation/team combo. Never would have thought of playing Bendner as a CAM, but it really works.

Last edited:
JHmackem said:
Division 6 now :) 18-5-7

Good stuff.

I find having tall and strong players as CAM and CDM can really pay off as a lot of high balls end up their way.

Bendtner legs it into the box too so if the ball is played wide he can be available for crosses an'all.

Plus you can destroy other 4 star sides with the pace of the front two.

5 shots wasted against West Brom. Nuff said.

Tbh you need Vaughan's passing ability over a screamer once in a blue moon. He has a cracking left foot on him as well, as proven by his recent screamers.

Sunderland are much better now than before the update.
i play 4231

mignolet
bardsley oshea brown Richardson
cattermole gardner
larsson sessegnon mcclean
bendtner

mcclean plays much better than a 68 but his stamina is a bit shit, gardner is awesome and scores some absolute belters and cattermole wins everything in the tackles. I only play online seasons now with sunderland and have just gained promotion to division 2, probably start getting lashed now :lol:

Sunderland are much better now than before the update.
i play 4231

mignolet
bardsley oshea brown Richardson
cattermole gardner
larsson sessegnon mcclean
bendtner

mcclean plays much better than a 68 but his stamina is a bit shit, gardner is awesome and scores some absolute belters and cattermole wins everything in the tackles. I only play online seasons now with sunderland and have just gained promotion to division 2, probably start getting lashed now :lol:

Just a shame all the changes weren't in the update. I got some other stats for McClean and Mig increased about two days before the update came out, but they weren't included.

Anyway as it stands, whenever the next update is due out McClean will have better ball control, acceleration and finishing.
Mig will have better positioning, he would have been the same rating as Gordon had the changes been included!

Sess is a beast now though, rippings teams apart online like. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back