FIFA 12 player update

• Thread starter Deleted member 21726
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The offline teams are ridiculous, Hugo Rodellaga constantly skips past my players

Offline it seems as if the ball is glued to the oppo player's feet, regardless of how good their rating is. Online people make mistakes and the games are more exciting and I tend to win. Division 5 now, probably would be higher If I'd jacked in trying Career Mode after Career Mode.

Sess and Campbell up front, Bendtner in the hole providing height and strength.

Since the update these front two are great, Sess is unstoppable !

Class now Sunderland.

Gordon
Bardsley - Brown - O'Shea - Richardson
Larsson - Vaughan - Cattermole - McClean
Sessegnon
Campbell​

Were fast as out on the counter attack and McClean seems mint considering his rating.

Every team i play seems to be QPR at the minute, noticed Bendtner has went down like.

Class now Sunderland.

Gordon
Bardsley - Brown - O'Shea - Richardson
Larsson - Vaughan - Cattermole - McClean
Sessegnon
Campbell​

Were fast as out on the counter attack and McClean seems mint considering his rating.

Every team i play seems to be QPR at the minute, noticed Bendtner has went down like.

I've been playing the Greek instead of Brown, strong as an ox!

Richardson gets you out of a lot of trouble at the back. Fast as owt.

McClean's rating is deceptive, he plays miles better than a 68 and is really skillful. :cool:

McClean is class! I think the whole team seems good now :cool:

FtmJamie said:
Started a new career mode with the updates, Tounkara is a beast in the lower divisions like! :cool:

I started a new career too. As the lads obviously.

Sold most of the youngsters, but kept Tounkara and sent him out on loan (do they improve on loan?). Sold Angeleri and Bramble. Signed Ross Wallace as backup to McClean (i knew if i signed anyone too good, McClean wouldnt get a game). Bought Zabaleta at RB. Bought Krancjar and Pennant too. Signed Obi, Gueuy and Thiago on loan. Loaned out Meyler and Westwood.

Team is now...

Gk: Mignolet
Rb: Zabaleta
Cb: O'Shea
Cb: Brown
Lb: Richardson
Rm: Larsson
Cm: Cattermole
Cm: Vaughan
Lm: McClean
Cam: Sessegnon
St: Campbell

Gk: Gordon
Cb: Turner
Rm: Pennant
Cm: Gardner
Lm: Wallace
Cam: Krancjar
St: Wickham

Rb: Bardsley
Cb: Kilgallon
Cb: Kyrgiakos
Lb: Bridge
Rm: Elmohamady
Cm: Obi
Cm: Colback
Lm: Gueuy
Cam: Thiago
St: Bendtner
St: Ji

Pretty much just rotate that lot to keep fitness high. Played Liverpool and Newcastle so far in league and won both 2-0. Enjoying it tbh.

Anyone who uses QPR is now seemingly a f***ing tosser. Why do these f***ing tossers on this game whore certain teams? Bellends.

online with sunderland H2H I cannot do fuck all with sunderland since the player updates totally unbalanced side, nee mater what I do I have to play 5 at the back because all the defenders are that shit! was in division 5 before the updates in 7 and struggling now ha ha f***ing bastards!
In manager mode sign that redmond kid from birmingham shit hot that youngun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back