FIFA 12 player update

• Thread starter Deleted member 21726
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 21726

update is due soon so who are the players likely to get an increase. james mclean for starters but are there any other young lads around the world doing well and likely to be increased in the ratings?

wasnt there a lad who posted on here a while back who did the ratings for the sunderland team....cant remember his name. be interesting to see what mclean will be

update is due soon so who are the players likely to get an increase. james mclean for starters but are there any other young lads around the world doing well and likely to be increased in the ratings?

wasnt there a lad who posted on here a while back who did the ratings for the sunderland team....cant remember his name. be interesting to see what mclean will be

Sess should be far higher than his 79

Reckon McClean will be 73 ish. Should be about 77 though.

Sess should be far higher than his 79

He's upto 84 on my save now :)

anyone know who the lad is who does the sunderland ratings? he posts on here sometimes

anyone know who the lad is who does the sunderland ratings? he posts on here sometimes

It wasn't me who posted about it previously, but i also do the ratings (since December)

A few player stats have been changed, some made higher, some lower.

In response to Dexter, Rico has been changed to a LB. You'll obviously see all the changes made when the update comes out, which i've been told is soon.

Who do you think needs improving/decreasing btw? Ideally which stats do you think need improving, not just 'Bardsley should be better, cos he's mint' ;)

Last edited:
Although it only been a brief loan spell so far for billy knott, he should be rated better. He is only rated 59 but has showed in his couple of appearances for Wimbledon he has ability so should be up 2 or 3 overall

Gordon should go down.
Mignolet should go up.
Westwood stay the same.
Bardsley should go up.
O'Shea should go up.
Brown stay the same.
Richardson should go down.
Turner stay the same.
Bramble should go down.
Kilgallon should go up.
Cattermole should go up.
Vaughan should go up.
Gardner stay the same.
Colback should go up.
Meyler stay the same.
Larsson stay the same.
McClean should go up. (is he even on?)
Elmohamady should go down.
Sessegnon should go up.
Wickham should go up.
Ji Dong Won should go up.
Bendtner should go down.
Campbell should go up. (maybe)

Can't think of anymore.

Last edited:
McClean's heading, jumping, strength, speed, and crossing should go way up.

Bendtner needs to be removed from the game.

They'll barely change. Can possibly see some slight improvement for McClean, Mig and the defence, but nothing that'll effect the overall ratings.

think most of the ratings are pretty close to actual ability but the ones i would say need updating are mclean who is only a 67 (wtf) on the game. im struggling to think of many left wingers in the prem playing better than him at the moment, apart from bale of course but after that ?

still think wes brown is 1 or 2 shy of what he should be. 76 currently but he is a major reason why we have the 4th best defence in the prem. 77 or 78 would be about there.

on recent form john o shea needs to go up from a 75. been immense for a few weeks now and should be a 78 too.

think most of the ratings are pretty close to actual ability but the ones i would say need updating are mclean who is only a 67 (wtf) on the game. im struggling to think of many left wingers in the prem playing better than him at the moment, apart from bale of course but after that ?

still think wes brown is 1 or 2 shy of what he should be. 76 currently but he is a major reason why we have the 4th best defence in the prem. 77 or 78 would be about there.

on recent form john o shea needs to go up from a 75. been immense for a few weeks now and should be a 78 too.

In fairness 67 was fair for the time the game came out. He was an unknown coming from a tinpot league. Agree about Brown, don't agree about O'Shea, although I'd say his natural position is CB, not RB.

I'd certainly be looking to improve Colback, his passing is superb, rarely misplaces a pass, his rating of (70) I think is a bit unfair, at least 2 or 3 need to be added.

EASPORTSFIFA EA SPORTS FIFA

We have a confirmed date for the FIFA 12 database udpate, which will reflect the January transfer window. It lands on 23 Feb.

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Bit of a long wait like.

Can we have something resembling the right first 11?

Sess and Bendtner up front
McLean Vorn/Jack + Catts Seb
Rico Brown JOS Bards
Mig

Colback and Vorns tackling and shooting needs upping as does Catts passing. Sess needs to be faster.

Gardner needs the special attribute of wearing blinkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back