FIFA 11 Demo First Impressions Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: *The Official FIFA 11 Demo First Impressions Thread*

can you play online then or is that a no no, dont think ill bother if u cant playing against AI is shit...

Football games are to be played against mates or fuckersr online..

Dont think you can play online. But I am really really impressed. Gameplay is slower yes=more realistic. Controlling the goalkeeper is great. Graphics and celebrations are mint. Love it so far

Won my first two games :cool:

Starting to turn around already. :lol:

Plays more realistically than FIFA 10, that's for sure. Can't just dribble or ping pong pass your way to the box over and over again. This is only against AI though, so hard to make an accurate judgment. Real FIFA is played against human opposition.

Standing tackles still feeling off to me, and close control/finesse dribbling seems excessively ineffecive. Can't figure out how to time CraigyLee turns properly in this one.

Demo crashed when I attempted to watch the replay of my only decent goal so far.

Plays more realistically than FIFA 10, that's for sure. Can't just dribble or ping pong pass your way to the box over and over again. This is only against AI though, so hard to make an accurate judgment. Real FIFA is played against human opposition.

Standing tackles still feeling off to me, and close control/finesse dribbling seems excessively ineffecive. Can't figure out how to time CraigyLee turns properly in this one.

Demo crashed when I attempted to watch the replay of my only decent goal so far.

:lol: me either but tbh they are a lot easier against mugs online who just rush at you

strength seems to be a massive thing in this game Kiessling is a beast

but is it just me or is it easier to beat Barca Real etc than Leverkusen on this?

Playing as a goal keeper is class like.

Dont think you can play online. But I am really really impressed. Gameplay is slower yes=more realistic. Controlling the goalkeeper is great. Graphics and celebrations are mint. Love it so far

Won my first two games :cool:

I thought you only controlled the keeper on Be a Pro mode. So you have to make the keeper make every save?

Currently downloading but has taken an hour to do 40%

I thought you only controlled the keeper on Be a Pro mode. So you have to make the keeper make every save?

Currently downloading but has taken an hour to do 40%

no it's on zeeeee demo the BAG mode

love it as usual, refs are loads better not whistling every two mins

I think its excellent! The players are so much more ''solid'' and the passing is much more diffivult which prevents from the slight pinball effect of before when u could just ping the ball about without taking a touch.

Its became even more realistic than before, so much to the degree that the game is harder, you cant switch off and be lazy expecting your pass to reach its destination so easily, you have to make sure you weight your pass correctly etc.

The goalkeeping is fantastic once you get used to it. I can see it being proper addictive like

:eek:

The goalkeeping is fantastic once you get used to it. I can see it being proper addictive like

The goalkeeping is fun to do. Although the amount of time the ball has trickled through my legs is getting on my nerves now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back