FIFA 11 Demo First Impressions Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye they're a bunch of bastards like, and they all support top 4 teams. That actually pisses me off more than anything. :lol:

What rating will Ronaldo be? What rating will Messi be? Will this Man United reserve player get his own face? :evil:

Gonna take the plunge and buy this, it'll be the first fifa i've properly played since fifa 2000!:eek: I'm proper shite at footy games, i'm gonna get owned!:oops::oops:

Apparently there are no custom formations online at all, great news

especially in clubs where teams play 7-0-3 every f***ing game

Have we found out ratings yet?

Gyan and Mignolet's ratings on 10 are pretty shite

Select beginner when you start the game and you get longer halves apparently.

A lot different to Fifa 10, had half a dozen game and only scored three goals from open play on intermediate. Penalties are a lot harder and it seems like they've changed how the keep saves a penalty? Last one was too easy so this has already grabbed my interest.

I hope Kieran Richardson can play left back and doesnt end up with attributes in the 50's.

Also a disgrace Bramble is only rated 73

Awesome demo. Couldn't score a free kick to save my life on FIFA 10 (think I scored 3 in total) and have already hit the post and scored 1 with Xavi in 4 games so far. :lol: Had 2 0-0's, a 1-0 defeat and a 2-0 victory so far. :cool: Great game!

The offside rule is getting on my nerves. On FIFA10, if your player was offside, but didnt get the ball play continued, but on 11 it is taken back for a free kick and it makes it feel very start stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back