Fifa 11 chants/songs

• Thread starter sunderlandtillidie1986ftm
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll apologise in advance

Im shit at this kind of thing

I'm entering an individual chant then hitting download but it doesnt appear to be working?

That the best/easiest way to get them?

I'll apologise in advance

Im shit at this kind of thing

I'm entering an individual chant then hitting download but it doesnt appear to be working?

That the best/easiest way to get them?

Forget that ive done it

Just downloaded these. Top notch.

Which method did you use 4shared or megaupload because im having problems

4shared is asking me to open a premium account and the megaload option says the files are unavailable:-(

Which method did you use 4shared or megaupload because im having problems

4shared is asking me to open a premium account and the megaload option says the files are unavailable:-(

4 shared. Just click the song. It'll open a new page with song title, download, next and prev song. Click download which will open up a new page. Click download on there and it'll countdown from 20 secs and then u can download the song. You have to download the song straight after the countdown with 8 secs or it'll not work.

Bit long winded but it's the only way I figured it out. Took me 10 mins max, and I was opening a few pages at once.

4 shared. Just click the song. It'll open a new page with song title, download, next and prev song. Click download which will open up a new page. Click download on there and it'll countdown from 20 secs and then u can download the song. You have to download the song straight after the countdown with 8 secs or it'll not work.

Bit long winded but it's the only way I figured it out. Took me 10 mins max, and I was opening a few pages at once.

Jesus so if you want every file he's got you'll be on forever, someone must sort out a torrent soon:eek:

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page. That's where it's from lads the fella gives the descriptions on how to download in bulk and stick them on your console he also will try and sort out any problems you have. Also I you give him YouTube links and ask him to add it he will I asked for were on our way for the full time music and he did it very quickly.

Don't know if its because Im playing the game from the HDD, when my custom chant comes on after I score the sound goes quiet for a bit. Turned it back to default and sound was OK.

Still find it funny hearing Sunderland songs in the background

Sounds good during the game, if I was to do it again, I would maybe crank the volume up on the chants before adding them to PS3.
I have turned the in game commentry and sound effects down so they stand out more.

I used the ones from that 4share or whatever it's called, if anything I would have them louder. But they blend in well.
I had issues with the sound cutting out after I scored but don't know if its to do with the game running off the HDD.

I done it on the 360 and they were very quiet... I made a playlist of about 7 chants but could only hear one.

Can you assign a chant to a certain player? So when Benty scores you have the fast as lightning tune getting sang, or is it not that advanced?

This is the first time I'll be trying it, hope it works. Sick of hearing what sounds like Toon Toon Black and White Army :cry:

Got the chants on now, sound alright if you turn most of the other effects down. Was nice to hear the intro music too.

I like how you can enable handballs with the exception of pennas too as well as the massive choice of referees. Means you can choose whether you want a strict or lenient ref, good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back