Fifa 11 chants/songs

• Thread starter sunderlandtillidie1986ftm
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Me too..

Plenty of sunlund ones man. ;) Plus dance of the knights for entrance music and we're on our way for full time music. :)

Ends on Stoke for the chants on mine like. Noticed the DotK and We're on Our Way but was hoping for Shearer is a Wanker :lol: Thought it might have been my browser so tried IE7 anarl and it's the same :confused:

And to copy to the 360, I presume you'll have to burn it to a CD and then copy the songs back to the hard drive. I don't think the 360 supports copying content directly from memory sticks etc.

I know you can record your own chants in the game, but does it actually support loading them from mp3 files on the console?

Ends on Stoke for the chants on mine like. Noticed the DotK and We're on Our Way but was hoping for Shearer is a Wanker :lol: Thought it might have been my browser so tried IE7 anarl and it's the same :confused:

And to copy to the 360, I presume you'll have to burn it to a CD and then copy the songs back to the hard drive. I don't think the 360 supports copying content directly from memory sticks etc.

I know you can record your own chants in the game, but does it actually support loading them from mp3 files on the console?

Look at the bottom of the page. Roll the mouse over it or summit and a number 1 and 2 appear so you can select number 2 and page 2 appears. I spent 5 minutes searching for it but found it eventually. ;)

?

Theres on on the 2nd page called Shearer so that might be it

The lad who set up the site is a sunderland fan so hopefully the anti mag songs will soon be on

12 songs on there, just need darren bents and when i was young added. still weve got more than most teams

So, does anyone want to do a step by step of how you get these into the actual game on XBOX?

I'm shite at owt like this.

So, does anyone want to do a step by step of how you get these into the actual game on XBOX?

I'm shite at owt like this.

Copy the mp3 files to disk upload them onto your xbox in an album. or track by track in the media center on your xbox,
then when you get the game its in my fifa 11 think its titled "custom chants" im in the german mode so cannot tell ya what its called, then when you select that you seletec the chants ya want i.e when players names are red out the fans will chant it,or just general game play then you can select the entrance team song dance of the knights and wise man say or on our way on the ending.

thats the best i can do from the german version.:lol:

The lad who set up the site is a sunderland fan so hopefully the anti mag songs will soon be on

I hope not, its cringeworthy, anti mags songs on a computer game or vice versa is childish.

Copy the mp3 files to disk upload them onto your xbox in an album. or track by track in the media center on your xbox,
then when you get the game its in my fifa 11 think its titled "custom chants" im in the german mode so cannot tell ya what its called, then when you select that you seletec the chants ya want i.e when players names are red out the fans will chant it,or just general game play then you can select the entrance team song dance of the knights and wise man say or on our way on the ending.

Now thats what it was intended for. :cool:

nice one, cheers mate- was wondering how the fuck you took chants off the computer and put them on the 360 (its a bit obvious now reading that like :oops:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back