Fifa 11 chants/songs

• Thread starter sunderlandtillidie1986ftm
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the chants on now, sound alright if you turn most of the other effects down. Was nice to hear the intro music too.

I like how you can enable handballs with the exception of pennas too as well as the massive choice of referees. Means you can choose whether you want a strict or lenient ref, good stuff.

It straight forward enough to set up then? Even for people with restricted computer skills?

Sounds good during the game, if I was to do it again, I would maybe crank the volume up on the chants before adding them to PS3.
I have turned the in game commentry and sound effects down so they stand out more.

Do you have to assign each tune individually to each team you wanna hear them from then?

It straight forward enough to set up then? Even for people with restricted computer skills?

Do you have to assign each tune individually to each team you wanna hear them from then?

I've only done it for SAFC, but simple enough I think. Burn audio files to a CD, rip em to X360. Then just create a couple of playlists, which shud be easy enough to do, then assign them playlists on the fifa11 chants menu.

It's pretty simple.

I jus made a playlist of general chants, then a playlist for entrance music and a playlist for 'home team win' music.

I've only done it for SAFC, but simple enough I think. Burn audio files to a CD, rip em to X360. Then just create a couple of playlists, which shud be easy enough to do, then assign them playlists on the fifa11 chants menu.

It's pretty simple.

I jus made a playlist of general chants, then a playlist for entrance music and a playlist for 'home team win' music.

Cheers

Just so I get this straight then you have to create a separate list on your ps3/xbox titled sunderland then assign that to the club on the FIFA settings?

And repeat for each team?

Then do you individually select the songs to assign to entrance and full time on the ame settings?

Sorry bout all the questions. Or am I? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back