FF7 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m fully committed to the hype train, I’m at the station with a 1 way pass to take my fuckin’ money. Genuinely hoping I’ll be starting my self isolation from the Coronavirus on launch day so I can just sit and play

Last edited:
Anyone else put off by the in parts bit if all this?

To be honest there is very little information out there about that bit is it even in parts? If it is how many and will they all be full price? I have tried to get into the habit if given games a few months to drop in price be on sales before buying. Some titles I cant resist though, but i am not as excited for this as i was if it is in parts.

To be honest there is very little information out there about that bit is it even in parts? If it is how many and will they all be full price? I have tried to get into the habit if given games a few months to drop in price be on sales before buying. Some titles I cant resist though, but i am not as excited for this as i was if it is in parts.

If they are all of the quality that they seem to be putting out for the first one, I think it will be spot on. Not sure how they will do it, though. My guess is similar to the FF XIII ones that were all separate releases.

my brain hurts after reading that.

I only have XboxOne not PS4, but I'm going to get a second hand console this weekend so I can play this next month.

Is there much point in getting the PS4 Pro or just get the original console? I'm literally going to get FF7 and probably have a piss about on playstation now. I know next gen are coming out this winter, just wondering if it's worth the extra 70-80 quid?

Last edited:
I only have XboxOne not PS4, but I'm going to get a second hand console this weekend so I can play this next month.

Is there much point in getting the PS4 Pro or just get the original console? I'm literally going to get FF7 and probably have a piss about on playstation now. I know next gen are coming out this winter, just wondering if it's worth the extra 70-80 quid?

As a ps Pro owner mate save your money.

The difference is minimal between the two. I still think ultra 1080p is better visually than anything the Ps pro has produced why I'm saving for a PC

Got to wonder if distribution will be affected. Reckon physical copies won't make it to stores easily, maybe they'll end up delaying it?

Went out and bought a PS4 from CEX (it does actually f***ing stink in there) yesterday, ahead of this coming out.

Played the demo and can't wait for it. Hope I get a big dose of coronavirus just before release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back