Festivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s doing this like? It’s a tricky one.
The majority will try them anyway. Are you better off pretending it won’t happen, or imparting them with your knowledge of do’s and donts?
Drugs? Tell them to keep away from them, tell if you catch them you will break their fingers. If they do then and out happens at least you can say I told you so.
A child pushes the boundaries, it’s their job.
Trying to keep them on the straight and narrow is a parents.
Drugs are for mugs.

What do think of the dealers who sell your kids the gear?

Drugs? Tell them to keep away from them, tell if you catch them you will break their fingers. If they do then and out happens at least you can say I told you so.
Drugs are for mugs.

I don’t know how anyone can argue against drugs tbh.

Drugs are for mugs.

Do you feel the same about alcohol and tobacco?

Its f***ing desperate how many people HAVE to get off their nuts now before they can enjoy themselves. Having a few drinks and some craic no longer sufficies especially for the younger generation.

Thing is...

Even if the pills were safe, why would you save up for ages to get the £200+ ticket price + however much spending cash then take some pills so you spend the entire festival lying in a field out of your head? If you're going to take pills and trip off somewhere in your head, why don't you do it somewhere where they aren't charging stupid admission fees.
Peer pressure. Everyones on it now. Its the cool thing to do. Those that arent sniffing and on pills will typically get castigated off their mates.

Tragic.

When people die off “pills” they are hardly ever ecstasy. Dodgy pills being sold off as cowies. All clubs and festivals should have drug testing kits. You’ve got more chance of dying off painkillers than you have from proper mdma/ecstasy.
Only a matter of time before some cretin was along on here giving it the pro-drug line. :lol:

I don’t know how anyone can argue against drugs tbh.
Loser

You spend that much time chatting to strangers on the internet i’m shocked you find time to go out and sniff gear tbh

That old classic :lol:

Last edited:
Only a matter of time before some cretin was along on here giving it the pro-drug line. :lol:

Loser

You spend that much time chatting to strangers on the internet i’m shocked you find time to go out and sniff gear tbh

Ah the usual anti drug bollocks.
The truth is that if you live in a society that tolerates people getting pissed and filling up police cells and A & E departments, then you would be better off banning alcohol and legalising drugs.

Ah the usual anti drug bollocks.
The truth is that if you live in a society that tolerates people getting pissed and filling up police cells and A & E departments, then you would be better off banning alcohol and legalising drugs.
Yes because drugs cause no issues in society whatsoever do they:lol:. Well done on the worst most deluded, staggering incorrect post of 2018.

[/QUOTE]
Yes because drugs cause no issues in society whatsoever do they:lol:. Well done on the worst most deluded, staggering incorrect post of 2018.
Never been twatted by anyone pilled up or having a smoke.
Saying that, I would hate my kids to do drugs.
I think drugs made me enjoy life off drugs less.
I used to love getting pissed till I found drugs, then didn’t really enjoy drinking, unless I was on drugs.
Took me a few years of being off them till I enjoyed getting pisssd again.

Of course they do. But I’m willing to bet it’s a fraction of the issues alcohol causes. And what’s the difference? Both are chemicals which affect your brain and body, but the governent has decided that one is bad and one isn’t. Cannabis has never killed anyone. And as someone mentioned before, most ecstasy deaths are generally from contaminated pills, not mdma itself.
If I’m deluded, then how come alcohol related deaths in 2016 was 7,327, whereas ecstasy related deaths in 2015 was 57?

Loser

Loser

I dj most weekends in the clubs so I see first hand what gets people in worse states. People rolling about mortal slavvering on acting like tits. There’s no getting through to people like you though because the government and the police say all drugs are bad then it must be true.

I dj most weekends in the clubs so I see first hand what gets people in worse states. People rolling about mortal slavvering on acting like tits. There’s no getting through to people like you though because the government and the police say all drugs are bad then it must be true.
Good article here

Yeah. If my kids could get through life without drink drugs and fags I’d be a happy happy man. I know it’s not gonna happen but that’s how I feel.
If anything ever happens to them and I haven’t tried my best to deter them I would feel awful.
People bring their kids up differently so there is no real argument, you have got to do what you think is best and live by it.

Loser

Classic, but relevant.

Yeah. If my kids could get through life without drink drugs and fags I’d be a happy happy man. I know it’s not gonna happen but that’s how I feel.
If anything ever happens to them and I haven’t tried my best to deter them I would feel awful.
People bring their kids up differently so there is no real argument, you have got to do what you think is best and live by it.

Did you tell your kids that you'd break their fingers if you ever caught them smoking or drinking?

Because that's what you implied about other drugs.

Last edited:
stop making a tit of yourself. Going out is an eye opener. Young’ins all absolutely wired doing gear, all sketchy and aggressive as fuck off their paracetamol dust and 7 cans of carling in their aunties spare room before they roll out at 11pm. Its pathetic.

Yes the government and police know fuck all get some bloke in charge who spends bank holidays talking to strangers on the net advocating class a drugs. He knows the craic. :lol:

Last edited:
Classic, but relevant.

Did you tell your kids that you'd break their fingers if you ever caught them smoking or drinking?

Because that's what you implied about other drugs.
Of course I did!!! At the relevant age. I’m not thick I know they will have tried it early in their lives but go me to condone it would be wrong. Once they at legal age then that’s when I gave them my advice and my knowledge of these vices.

Yes the government and police know fuck all get some bloke in charge who spends bank holidays talking to strangers on the net advocating class a drugs. He knows the craic. :lol:

Your cracks terrible like. Bet your a barrel of laughs when your on the drink and not sat talking to strangers on the net.

Its f***ing desperate how many people HAVE to get off their nuts now before they can enjoy themselves. Having a few drinks and some craic no longer sufficies especially for the younger generation.

Peer pressure. Everyones on it now. Its the cool thing to do. Those that arent sniffing and on pills will typically get castigated off their mates.

Tragic.
Kids drink far less today than kids used to.
Both in volume and in binging.

The facts are clear, but the media didn't report it as it doesn't get ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back