Festivals

Thing is...

Even if the pills were safe, why would you save up for ages to get the £200+ ticket price + however much spending cash then take some pills so you spend the entire festival lying in a field out of your head? If you're going to take pills and trip off somewhere in your head, why don't you do it somewhere where they aren't charging stupid admission fees.

Thing is...

Even if the pills were safe, why would you save up for ages to get the £200+ ticket price + however much spending cash then take some pills so you spend the entire festival lying in a field out of your head? If you're going to take pills and trip off somewhere in your head, why don't you do it somewhere where they aren't charging stupid admission fees.
What pills do you take that make you want to lie down? I think the idea is to make you want to dance your bollocks off.

We've just been chatting about this at work. The look after each other when you're out and about thinking has disappeared with the rise of the culture of self.

Thing is...

It’s worrying the lack of knowledge some people have about drugs.

You have a point. I'm probably just a bit ott cos of that lass from Seaham which was a bit close to home.
Mutiny is even closer to home now though!
People blaming the festival organisers - as if they or security could do owt about young kids with a few e’s.
Could easily have been took off site.
My mates djing there today - we’re off to hacienda classical at Happy dayz in esher like - hope it’s death and rain free

Last edited:
It’s shite as they are just kids thinking it’s adding to the experience but sadly some don’t get away with it
It’s not just kids though. Last year I was in a group of about 20 35-60 year olds, and I’d say 15 were on drugs of some description. It always seems to be the kids who die though.

It’s worrying the lack of knowledge some people have about drugs.

Mutiny is even closer to home now though!
People blaming the festival organisers - as if they or security could do owt about young kids with a few e’s.
Could easily have been took off site.
My mates djing there today - we’re off to hacienda classical at Happy dayz in esher like - hope it’s death and rain free

Dinnit think he is like, it's been cancelled apparently.

Back