February 9th live footy on tv

Afternoon all, not sure whether to venture out tonight if it still tossing down or watch the match. Got my car insurance paid £565😭, from £295 last year.
Anyway Moses was talking to god, and Moses said "Wait a minute let me get this straight. They get to keep the oil and we cut the tip of our WHAT off". Still, the last words spoken at the Last Supper
was, "Everyone who wants to be in the picture, get on this side of the table".
Have a goodun folks, hope the rain stops before tonight.
Not t wasn't last words in last supper was

Peter said to one of the disciples whose paid for this lot of grub James turned to him & said Judas has had a bit of a windfall 😉

Evening all what a blooming day !
Finished with graft till Monday and tbh fancy a vino but it’s still early. Our lass has knocked up a beef curry for later.
She’s got some mates round “ Oooh I said Eeeh I sad Eeeh I said Oooh” is all I can hear coming from the kitchen 😆
Peaceful night to all my friends on here 👍

Morning Hank and all

Yow might think that but I downt

Like Uncle Tone a lot but Pritch pissed me off with his "strike"

But much as I respect @wednesday1957 and @Visiting owl and love the city of Sheffield, I can't shake off the rivalry enough to want the Porky Boys to win

Hope it's a draw but not 0-0 if you are doing the match day thread Hank
wouldn't be too worried mate, we can't buy a win...Off to the pub in an hour, dull the pain, then trip down to the theatre of nightmares, was half hoping the snow would get it called off, but no luck .
Supposed to be a protest, which will no doubt end up fan on fan.
The early bird season tickets sales were announced, sold over 10k, which some fans thought excellent, which is baffling, cos the next phases they are more expensive and the "Walk up" prices are going to be eyewatering...looking at sub 20k crowds easily next year...
Head down, keep going ffs!

wouldn't be too worried mate, we can't buy a win...Off to the pub in an hour, dull the pain, then trip down to the theatre of nightmares, was half hoping the snow would get it called off, but no luck .
The early bird season tickets sales were announced, sold over 10k, which some fans thought excellent, which is baffling, cos the next phases they are more expensive and the "Walk up" prices are going to be eyewatering...looking at sub 20k crowds easily next year...
More chance of a home win in S6 than in S2

Good luck tonight m8

Back