February 9th live footy on tv

Hope for a drier and less windy day tomorrow so I can get out of the house. Hate it when I'm stuck indoors all day.
Morning everyone x might watch championship game tonight, 7 degrees today with heavy rain all day, have a great Friday
Not promising as this describes

Though my weather app thinks it might be drier at times, not those things can be trusted

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, Chunky Lover53, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat and all.

None of that for me today.

Have a good day everyone 👍

08:00
Western Sydney Wanderers Women v Newcastle Jets Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 4

17:30
Essen Women v RB Leipzig Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN

19:00
Southampton U21 v Manchester United U21
Premier League 2
MUTV

19:30
Greenock Morton v Motherwell
Scottish Cup Fifth Round
BBC Scotland BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

19:45
Newry City v Ballymena United
Northern Irish Premiership
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

20:00
Sheffield Wednesday v Birmingham City
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Reims Women v Montpellier Women
Division 1 Féminine
DAZN

Cádiz v Real Betis
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

Marseille v FC Metz
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 1

morning all that’s yer lot just Wednesday for me
Morning Hank and all. Wednesday game for me
Have a great Friday everyone
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, Chunky Lover53, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat and all.

None of that for me today.

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al
Notsfm

Evening all

Banned again soon, I’m sure
Morning squire
Evening everyone, might watch Sheffield v Birmingham see how Tony has them playing...

Hope for a drier and less windy day tomorrow so I can get out of the house. Hate it when I'm stuck indoors all day.

Have a fabulous Friday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃
Morning mate
Evening all, Sheff Weds game for me, ha'way Wednesday, hope they stay up but can't see it
Morning horselover
The weekend is almost here hank.
None of that guff for me though.
Morning tenpins

Last edited:
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman and all.

Thank Crunchy it's nearly Friday and the end of my three day working week.

Looking forward to a more sedate weekend than last following the exertions of our trip to Rome but will be watching the Six Nations rugby on television (after hotfooting back from the Stadium of Light) hoping that England can emulate their win in the Stadio Olimpico against Wales at Twickers🤞

I may watch the Championship match on Sky Sports Main Event tomorrow evening if I have the will and inclination whilst enjoying an alcoholic beverage or two.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😃
Morning Cyprus
Good morning Hank, good morning all.

Will try to catch Wednesday Birmingham, curious to see how Mowbray has Brum playing.

About to head out on a walk now 🥶, have a great Friday all
Morning mate

Evening Hank Becs and fine folk of the SMB
Nowt for me
Stay healthy be lucky and FTM!
Morning dom
Evening Hank , Evening / Good morning Becs , VHFC , Musicman , @thamesvalleyman and all on here , probably the Birmingham game for me after our U21 game if it’s being shown somewhere , try to have a great day and stay safe everyone 👍
Morning Ludwig
Evening All 🌑🌚(0%),
Loving the darts tonight mind. I expected German scorers in Berlin :eek:🤷‍♂️
Wild windy night ahead yet again straight off the North Sea.
Probably watch B'ham.
Have a lovely Friday everyone 👍
Morning mate
Afternoon hanks,

Baby and mrs away with work and I’m home alone with the dogs and work.

Curious to see two lethal ginger midgets go head to head though so let’s maybe gander at the Wednesday game
Morning mate
Good morning Hank and everyone.
Nowt for me thanks, although I will keep an eye on the scores.
Not much news from Yopal, all very quiet and boring peaceful.

Have a great day everyone!
Morning gluepot
Morning hank... @VHFC @Al Bundy and the rest of the gang.

Work so no footy. Then home for a night of whatever I decide.

Happy Friday, folks...all my best.
Morning oilcat
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Bangkok, Thailand.

Morning @horselover @Mk Mackem @sismanhatton @Cyprus @Snorbens @macum1920 @gluepot @VHFC @Ark @Ludwig @Al Bundy @Frasmotic @heroesof73 @Bonzo @WillInSpain
@two left feet

Had a good day yesterday at the Royal Palace and Wat Arun temple, reminded me of Ankor Watt in Cambodia. River buses / boats are a great way to get around here.

No football for me today, beer is a possibility.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, not nice out, think I’ll hibernate in Carlton Towers for the duration.
Logon or register to see this image
Morning Vic
Morning all
Have a good day
Morning will
Morning Hank and all,

Enjoy another spam free day!
Morning Andy
Morning everyone x might watch championship game tonight, 7 degrees today with heavy rain all day, have a great Friday
Morning Scotty

Last edited:
Morning Hank, Becs, AtS and all, nowt for me today, graft, 5aside 4-5 and then having a few beers to toast a MLF who died this time last year, he was a teacher at the kids school and he was part of the Friday footy gang, top bloke, so sad, hopefully a few of us out tonite and the game today is in his memory, hope everyone has a great day, enjoy your Friday 👍👍👍

Morning all. Graft for me and a hospital appointment with the crohns nurse to get bloods taken for investigation. Hopefully the boiler man gets here this afternoon 🙏

Definitely welly walks with the dog today as it looks like it's rained heavy overnight and the field was already sodden. Probably take him for a paddle instead of a walk.

Back