February 9th live footy on tv

Thought we were brummie fans when we weren't playing cause of Pritchard & uncle tone

Morning Hank and all

Yow might think that but I downt

Like Uncle Tone a lot but Pritch pissed me off with his "strike"

But much as I respect @wednesday1957 and @Visiting owl and love the city of Sheffield, I can't shake off the rivalry enough to want the Porky Boys to win

Hope it's a draw but not 0-0 if you are doing the match day thread Hank

Morning Hank and all. Wednesday game for me
Have a great Friday everyone

Morning Al

Morning squire

Morning mate

Morning horselover

Morning tenpins
Morning Vic, it's still peeing down with gusty winds, looks like I'm gonna be stuck indoors again :cry:
Morning all. Graft for me and a hospital appointment with the crohns nurse to get bloods taken for investigation. Hopefully the boiler man gets here this afternoon 🙏

Definitely welly walks with the dog today as it looks like it's rained heavy overnight and the field was already sodden. Probably take him for a paddle instead of a walk.
Morning and good luck with the hospital tests today @Becs

It's horrible weather for dog walking especially when the little Cavashon loves paddling in muddy puddles up the canal. He has short legs so gets absolutely soaked but it's so funny to watch.

Last edited:
08:00
Western Sydney Wanderers Women v Newcastle Jets Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 4

17:30
Essen Women v RB Leipzig Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN

19:00
Southampton U21 v Manchester United U21
Premier League 2
MUTV

19:30
Greenock Morton v Motherwell
Scottish Cup Fifth Round
BBC Scotland BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

19:45
Newry City v Ballymena United
Northern Irish Premiership
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

20:00
Sheffield Wednesday v Birmingham City
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Reims Women v Montpellier Women
Division 1 Féminine
DAZN

Cádiz v Real Betis
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

Marseille v FC Metz
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 1

morning all that’s yer lot just Wednesday for me
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Another crappy day weather wise but it could be worse😂
I'll catch the Sheff Wed game probably if there's nothing else doing.
Enjoy your day and keep dry everyone👍
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Bangkok, Thailand.

Morning @horselover @Mk Mackem @sismanhatton @Cyprus @Snorbens @macum1920 @gluepot @VHFC @Ark @Ludwig @Al Bundy @Frasmotic @heroesof73 @Bonzo @WillInSpain
@two left feet

Had a good day yesterday at the Royal Palace and Wat Arun temple, reminded me of Ankor Watt in Cambodia. River buses / boats are a great way to get around here.

No football for me today, beer is a possibility.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM👍
That'll be our new box to box midfielder is it 👍

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone, just back from a shortened walk with her indoors and the mutts. The weather is improving all the time and tomorrows forecast looks good.

Got a few hours to myself as the boss is off round to her friends for a coffee and chinwag. That will give me time to watch a few things I've recorded that she doesn't like .

It's almost the weekend and time to see how much improvement MB has put into the team. I'm hoping for a big performance and for Rusyn to bang a few goals in and establish himself as our number 9 ...

Afternoon all, not sure whether to venture out tonight if it still tossing down or watch the match. Got my car insurance paid £565😭, from £295 last year.
Anyway Moses was talking to god, and Moses said "Wait a minute let me get this straight. They get to keep the oil and we cut the tip of our WHAT off". Still, the last words spoken at the Last Supper
was, "Everyone who wants to be in the picture, get on this side of the table".
Have a goodun folks, hope the rain stops before tonight.

Afternoon all, managed a walk along the sea front as the forecast rain didn't persist all morning.
Raining here, get the fook in.

Afternoon Will, ya've prolly got the rain that we were due, ah'll get the local council to invoice your regional government. If ya need other deliveries diverting we'll be more than happy to accommodate ya, we've definitely had more then we either need or deserve.

Morning Vic, it's still peeing down with gusty winds, looks like I'm gonna be stuck indoors again :cry:

Morning and good luck with the hospital tests today @Becs

It's horrible weather for dog walking especially when the little Cavashon loves paddling in muddy puddles up the canal. He has short legs so gets absolutely soaked but it's so funny to watch.

All done with work and hospital now. They couldn't get blood from my arm, so she had to take it out my hand 😔

Back