February 26th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, morning everyone
Nags done and I'll be watching the FA cup game later.
Enjoy your day everyone👍
Morning bonzo
Morning. Grafting today, but trying to engineer an earlier finish.

Take care and have a good un👍
Morning mate hope you manage an early finish 🤞🤞
Morning everyone, last cuppa before braving the strong wind that has been blowing since last night. The great thing about having dogs is that no matter what the weather is doing you have to take them out.

Its helped me both physically and mentally during my recovery as you can't beat getting out for a walk especially with us having lakes and the canal only a 5- 10 min walk away. It also helps you forget about the first half performance on Saturday.
Morning mate there’s nothing like a good walk
Morning Vic, dry but windy here and just relaxing between a couple of jobs, ah dint wants finish too sharp else she’ll find me summat else to do.
Rain on and off cannot see me getting far today

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone, back home from a very cold and windy walk,as other posters have mentioned it looks like springtime with blossom and buds on the trees.

Really angry with a contractor who has cut down 3 trees which back onto our garden. There was a squirrels nest in one of them which had been there for years and we used to feed them in the garden. We were out when they did it and none of the neighbours know who employed them....so so angry with whoever did this !!!

Evening all, will watch West Ham go ahead of the mags tonight.
Been to the hospital with the wife today and again on Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday. All that and trying to find a parking space, should have our own reserved space😉.
Have a goodun folks and remember life could be worse.

Back