Seen starving family
Seen the while 8.5 yards till today

My local had to chain their butt end bucket up

The druggies we’re stealing it so they could sell it 😂

It’s only been reopen 3 weeks

@macum1920 the one I was in before I met you
The one you were in when I was waiting for you in the correct one 🤷‍♂️😳
Were you in the museum Saturday m8? Thought it was you but wasn't 100% sure
Yes mate, sorry I missed ya, I was only passing through to see if anyone was in, we’d been in the Keel Tavern, nice food and beer, love the museum though 👍

Last edited:
Evening All 🌖(99%),
there's a swirly Atlantic thing supplying our air clockwise via north of Scotland.
Could be a big coat day 🤷‍♂️
Have a lovely day everyone 👍
ps: we are 14 days away from daylight till 6pm 👍
Morning mate
Morning all, currently got a hailstone downpour lashing at the windows, woke me up 😡

Is this swirly Atlantic think currently banging on my front window?
Morning Vic
Good morning Hank and everyone.
Nowt for me thanks.
I too would like to see Maidstone progress, especially as they are up against Coventry.

Have a great day everyone.
Morning gluepot
Good Morning Hank ..Good Morning Becs , VHFC ,MUSICMAN @thamesvalleyman and a very Good Morning to all on here , will probably jump between both games and keep checking the ITV7 results (although I've got a good idea of the outcome from my picks :lol: ) ..Try to have a great day and stay safe everyone 👍
Morning Ludwig
Morning all

Have a fantastic Monday

Yep, windy here and raining now
Morning hettonlass
Morning everyone,Brentford game for me
Morning SJL
Morning non-spammers.

Have a spam free day
Morning Andy
Morning all
Have a good day
Morning will
Morning everyone x not sure what game to watch later, 8 degrees today and cloudy, it’s raining at the moment but that should clear up soon, have a great Monday
Morning Scotty
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

Might dip into the Hammers game at some point

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al
Good morning Hank. Good morning all.

Might catch a bit of West Ham.

Happy Monday - have a good one all
Morning mate

Last edited:
Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, not sure if I'll bother with any of that, mebees watch the Ginger Mood Hoover twistin' in the technical area. Trot along the sands late afternoon and a couple of tasks to attend to this morning.

Have a mundane Monday one and all.
Morning KK
Morning all. Just graft for me. It was raining but it looks like it's brightening up now. Might watch Maidstone tonight.

Morning marra. Hope you've packed the lube 😁

Morning becs
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC
Morning Hank. I’ll watch Maidstone while they have a chance but if it goes wrong for them I’ll switch to Brentford.

Morning all. Going for exercise of some sort. 🏌🏾‍♂️if it’s not too wet. Then Teams this after.
Morning EM

Last edited:
Morning Hank, Morning All

Cup tie if owt for the duck.

Saturday was a shocking performance, no other way of describing it.

Stay Safe
Morning edd
Good morning Hank, nowt for me, thank you.

Good morning Becs, laugh at the Centre parks message. Never been. 😂
A very good morning to the lads and lasses, painting the new fence now it dried out and the sun shining.

Good evening @thamesvalleyman
Have a monumental Monday one and all
Morning mate

17:30
Roma v Torino
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

19:45
Coventry City v Maidstone United
FA Cup Fifth Round
ITV4 ITV X

19:45
Fiorentina v Lazio
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

20:00
Girona v Rayo Vallecano
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

20:00
West Ham United v Brentford
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Morning all that’s yer lot just Brentford for me
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Nags done and I'll be watching the FA cup game later.
Enjoy your day everyone👍

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @two left feet @Bonzo @Frasmotic @Ark @Ludwig @Snorbens @macum1920 @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Mk Mackem @horselover @VHFC @gluepot @Al Bundy

Got back to Manila last night,, thanks for the many greetings. San Vicente is stunningly beautiful with great beaches and still relatively unknown as a tourist destination. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Didn't make the league cup final last night but it would've been too late tbh on a Sunday night.

No beer or football for me today, just work.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM 👍

Morning everyone, last cuppa before braving the strong wind that has been blowing since last night. The great thing about having dogs is that no matter what the weather is doing you have to take them out.

Its helped me both physically and mentally during my recovery as you can't beat getting out for a walk especially with us having lakes and the canal only a 5- 10 min walk away. It also helps you forget about the first half performance on Saturday.

Last edited:
Morning everyone, last cuppa before braving the strong wind that has been blowing since last night. The great thing about having dogs is that no matter what the weather is doing you have to take them out.

Its helped me both physically and mentally during my recovery as you can't beat getting out for a walk especially with us having lakes and the canal only a 5- 10 min walk away. It also helps you forget about the first half performance on Saturday.
Weather is mental today, windy and rain lastnight, then sunny blue skies this morning, then rain and now currently cloudy and blue skies and sun trying to peek throu

Back