20:00
West Ham United v Brentford
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Morning all that’s yer lot just Brentford for me
Evening Hank Becs and fine folk
Nowt for me
Stay healthy be lucky and FTM!

Evening everyone, none of that for us tomorrow, will probably get up early to watch a bit of cricket.

Another cold night forecast here in MK and the wind is picking up.

Nothing planned for tomorrow just the usual dog walk and then just rest and recovery.

Have a magic Monday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Had a fantastic belated birthday break in Edinburgh but am knackered following the weekends exertions and am now contemplating a new working week.

I have given football something of a wide berth over the last few days (which was probably for the best given our disappointing defeat against Swansea) in favour of the rugby and Six Nations but will watch the FA Cup match on ITV X tomorrow evening hoping amongst hope for an upset. I always support the underdog and will be willing Maidstone on to an unlikely victory against Championship opposition.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😊😁

Evening all, nowt for me, have a gudn folks
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Had a fantastic belated birthday break in Edinburgh but am knackered following the weekends exertions and am now contemplating a new working week.

I have given football something of a wide berth over the last few days (which was probably for the best given our disappointing defeat against Swansea) in favour of the rugby and Six Nations but will watch the FA Cup match on ITV X tomorrow evening hoping amongst hope for an upset. I always support the underdog and will be willing Maidstone on to an unlikely victory against Championship opposition.

Evening marra

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @two left feet @Bonzo @Frasmotic @Ark @Ludwig @Snorbens @macum1920 @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Mk Mackem @horselover @VHFC @gluepot @Al Bundy

Got back to Manila last night,, thanks for the many greetings. San Vicente is stunningly beautiful with great beaches and still relatively unknown as a tourist destination. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Didn't make the league cup final last night but it would've been too late tbh on a Sunday night.

No beer or football for me today, just work.

Stay safe everyone.

Evening Hank, nowt for me tomorrow, off to Centre Parcs at the lakes with good lady, two daughters and SIL, will be cheering Maidstone on and hoping they win 🙏
Morning Becs, AtS and the fine folk, hope everyone has a Happy Monday 👍👍
Enjoy your break away mate. We love the Lake District and I'm sure you'll have a great time over there, relaxing and recuperating with your family.

17:30
Roma v Torino
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

19:45
Coventry City v Maidstone United
FA Cup Fifth Round
ITV4 ITV X

19:45
Fiorentina v Lazio
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Girona v Rayo Vallecano
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

West Ham United v Brentford
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Morning all that’s yer lot just Brentford for me
Evening Hank and all. Brentford game for me
Have a good Monday everyone
I'll watch the FA Cup game.
Haway Maidstone.
Evening tenpins
Evening all

Hoping everyone had a great sunny day
Evening hettonlass
Evening Hank Becs and fine folk
Nowt for me
Stay healthy be lucky and FTM!
Evening dom
Evening all. Probably flick between cup game and Brentford

Still frustrated at yesterday's shenanigans but hey ho onwards an upwards as they say

Have a good day all and stay safe
Evening mate
Evening everyone, none of that for us tomorrow, will probably get up early to watch a bit of cricket.

Another cold night forecast here in MK and the wind is picking up.

Nothing planned for tomorrow just the usual dog walk and then just rest and recovery.

Have a magic Monday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃
Evening mate have a good Monday

Evening Cyprus
Evening Hank, nowt for me tomorrow, off to Centre Parcs at the lakes with good lady, two daughters and SIL, will be cheering Maidstone on and hoping they win 🙏
Morning Becs, AtS and the fine folk, hope everyone has a Happy Monday 👍👍
Evening 1920 enjoy Centre Parcs and safe travels
Evening all, nowt for me, have a gudn folks

Evening marra
Evening horselover

Morning @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @two left feet @Bonzo @Frasmotic @Ark @Ludwig @Snorbens @macum1920 @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Mk Mackem @horselover @VHFC @gluepot @Al Bundy

Got back to Manila last night,, thanks for the many greetings. San Vicente is stunningly beautiful with great beaches and still relatively unknown as a tourist destination. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Didn't make the league cup final last night but it would've been too late tbh on a Sunday night.

Stay safe everyone.
Evening TVM

Last edited:

Stay safe everyone.
Evening marra
Evening Hank and all. Brentford game for me
Have a good Monday everyone

Evening tenpins

Evening hettonlass

Evening dom

Evening mate

Evening mate have a good Monday

Evening Cyprus

Evening 1920 enjoy Centre Parcs and safe travels

Evening horselover

Evening TVM
Evening marra

Evening all

Hoping everyone had a great sunny day
Morning all, currently got a hailstone downpour lashing at the windows, woke me up 😡
Evening All 🌖(99%),
there's a swirly Atlantic thing supplying our air clockwise via north of Scotland.
Could be a big coat day 🤷‍♂️
Have a lovely day everyone 👍
ps: we are 14 days away from daylight till 6pm 👍
Is this swirly Atlantic think currently banging on my front window?

Last edited:

Back