February 11th live footy on tv

That’s brilliant news mate. 👍
Before the match yesterday I bumped into a lad who was in my class at school, who I hadn’t seen for years.
Turns out he has recovered from testicular cancer and 2 other bouts of it in different areas of the body after 2 years solid treatment.
He said he was so lucky that he noticed it (as it was at Stage 3) when he found it.
Cheers mate and I'm equally pleased to hear about your friends recovery. My wife's cancer was identified following a routine mammogram, she had no lump or pain in her breast as it was so deep routed but the support and treatment that she has received throughout has been first class for which we will be eternally grateful. Spotting the signs of cancer early can increase the chances of successful treatment.

Afternoon marra, Afternoon All
Been at home since 31st Jan after 8 weeks down under for a great time with family.
Away to Singapore 22nd for 3 nights, 4 day cruise to Phuket and Penang, 6 nights in Bali for bit respite. All new places for me.
Back 5 days then away again for repositioning cruise from Montego Bay to Palma. Lots of chilled Sea Days which I couldn't resist at good price and Newcastle flights.
Evening heroes

Evening Hank et al. Well I was gonna watch Arsenal but SWMBO put a stop to that. So, I was gonna watch Villa but I’ve ended up with a vino or two sat in the kitchen while she prepares the dinner.
I’m looking out of the patio door at the flights going over, isn’t flight radar a wonderful thing ?
We’re listening to Spotify, The Cure, The Cult and Tears For Fears, three great bands.
It’s pork for dinner, have an enjoyable evening everyone, I’ve been told to pour a glass of fiz for my better half 👍
Currently binge-ing for the hundredth time Air Crash Investigation. I'm obsessed by it :eek:
Been to a few Cure gigs back in the day when they were young lads (like me).
Never got to a Cult gig but I used to listen to the Love album on a loop.
I remember restoring a very old Landrover with it as the background noise for months on end 😆

Thought this might interest some of you... @hank williams @Cyprus etc.

Ian Lavender is rumoured to be starring in another movie, to be released some time after his death. The sports drama is called Nicked and will follow the events of the European Cup 1982 final won by Aston Villa in Rotterdam, and the theft of the trophy from a pub the following night.

Nicked is an upcoming film about the theft of the 1982 European Cup
Nicked will focus primarily on the 24 hours after the trophy was taken from the The Fox pub at Tamworth and the efforts to recover the trophy before the Aston Villa Directors and the club’s fans learn that it has gone missing. Eventually the cup turned up in Sheffield, where local police played an impromptu match for the hallowed trophy.

Lavender will play a character named Albert, though the character’s connection to events in the film is not yet known. He is rumoured to be joined in the cast by The Bill actress Sally Rogers, who is expected to play a police sergeant.

Thought this might interest some of you... @hank williams @Cyprus etc.

Ian Lavender is rumoured to be starring in another movie, to be released some time after his death. The sports drama is called Nicked and will follow the events of the European Cup 1982 final won by Aston Villa in Rotterdam, and the theft of the trophy from a pub the following night.

Nicked is an upcoming film about the theft of the 1982 European Cup
Nicked will focus primarily on the 24 hours after the trophy was taken from the The Fox pub at Tamworth and the efforts to recover the trophy before the Aston Villa Directors and the club’s fans learn that it has gone missing. Eventually the cup turned up in Sheffield, where local police played an impromptu match for the hallowed trophy.

Lavender will play a character named Albert, though the character’s connection to events in the film is not yet known. He is rumoured to be joined in the cast by The Bill actress Sally Rogers, who is expected to play a police sergeant.

Appearantly on the day he died pike went to the pearly gates & was met by St Peter St Peter said what's your name captain manarring appeared & said don't tell him pike

Currently binge-ing for the hundredth time Air Crash Investigation. I'm obsessed by it :eek:
Been to a few Cure gigs back in the day when they were young lads (like me).
Never got to a Cult gig but I used to listen to the Love album on a loop.
I remember restoring a very old Landrover with it as the background noise for months on end 😆
Never watched that programme mate. Don’t wanna tempt fate. Our lass won’t do long haul, she wants to get off the plane about an hour after take off, I have been tempted to give her her wish I can tell ya 😉
Can’t imagine what she’d be like if she saw that programme.
Re the music all our family are big Tears For Fears fans, we’ve seen them many times. Our son who is a guitarist got us into The Cult.
I was never into The Cure but our lass has lately been playing them non stop and I’m starting to like them too 👍

Back