February 11th live footy on tv

Morning @Cyprus ...Great news your wife has beaten the big C I hope she stays clear in the future.

The 4 minutes applause 👏 even came over as emotional on tv fair play to MB I hope that helps cement a better relationship with the fans and the personal abuse stops ✋

Thanks so much, it was such a relief and things like this puts things into perspective. The only truly important things in life are family and health and everything else pales into insignificance in comparison.

I completely agree with your comments about Michael Beale, let's get behind him and give him our full support. It's the least we can do at what must be a terribly challenging and difficult time for him and his family.

Fingers crossed gluey. Another potentially positive step in the growing relationship between Sunderland and Michael Beale after a very tough start. As an aside and without wishing to state the absolute bleeding obvious, cancer is a awful disease and having been touched by it over the last twenty one months my thoughts and prayers are with Poppy and her family. My wife has recently beaten breast cancer after extensive treatment and two procedures and I will admit that I shed a tear or two at the match during the minutes applause.
Well done your missus on winning her battle.
Morning gluepot
Morning VH. Canny warm here in Yopal
Logon or register to see this image

Afternoon All 🌒(4%),
Really enjoyed our game yesterday.. onwards & upwards.. roll on Wednesday 👍
The tribute shown to the Michael Beale and his niece was wonderful 👏❤️
I'll give Villa v Man United a watch later on. Maybe with a couple 🍻
Have a lovely Sunday everyone 👍
@Becs - I could win competitions for 'sorting random bits of wood in the garage' 😆👍

Afternoon All 🌒(4%),
@Becs - I could win competitions for 'sorting random bits of wood in the garage' 😆👍

Bet you couldn’t beat this fella

Evening Hank et al. Well I was gonna watch Arsenal but SWMBO put a stop to that. So, I was gonna watch Villa but I’ve ended up with a vino or two sat in the kitchen while she prepares the dinner.
I’m looking out of the patio door at the flights going over, isn’t flight radar a wonderful thing ?
We’re listening to Spotify, The Cure, The Cult and Tears For Fears, three great bands.
It’s pork for dinner, have an enjoyable evening everyone, I’ve been told to pour a glass of fiz for my better half 👍

Fingers crossed gluey. Another potentially positive step in the growing relationship between Sunderland and Michael Beale after a very tough start. As an aside and without wishing to state the absolute bleeding obvious, cancer is a awful disease and having been touched by it over the last twenty one months my thoughts and prayers are with Poppy and her family. My wife has recently beaten breast cancer after extensive treatment and two procedures and I will admit that I shed a tear or two at the match during the minutes applause.

That’s brilliant news mate. 👍
Before the match yesterday I bumped into a lad who was in my class at school, who I hadn’t seen for years.
Turns out he has recovered from testicular cancer and 2 other bouts of it in different areas of the body after 2 years solid treatment.
He said he was so lucky that he noticed it (as it was at Stage 3) when he found it.
Evening all

Evening Hank. Evening all

Last edited:
Morning Hank, morning everyone
This bloody rain where's it all coming from, good result yesterday keep them coming.
Both the Premier games and the Afcon for me, I might even watch the 1st half of the superbowl thingy😂.
Enjoy your day everyone👍
Evening bonzo
Afternoon All 🌒(4%),
Evening mate
Evening all
Evening Hank and all
Evening Hank et al. Well I was gonna watch Arsenal but SWMBO put a stop to that. So, I was gonna watch Villa but I’ve ended up with a vino or two sat in the kitchen while she prepares the dinner.
I’m looking out of the patio door at the flights going over, isn’t flight radar a wonderful thing ?
We’re listening to Spotify, The Cure, The Cult and Tears For Fears, three great bands.
It’s pork for dinner, have an enjoyable evening everyone, I’ve been told to pour a glass of fiz for my better half 👍
Evening T_Bone

Last edited:
How’s it going marra another International Jetsetter along with @heroesof73, Lord knows where he is at the moment😆
A smattering of the Pet Shop Boys as dinner is served 😳😆
Afternoon marra, Afternoon All
Been at home since 31st Jan after 8 weeks down under for a great time with family.
Away to Singapore 22nd for 3 nights, 4 day cruise to Phuket and Penang, 6 nights in Bali for bit respite. All new places for me.
Back 5 days then away again for repositioning cruise from Montego Bay to Palma. Lots of chilled Sea Days which I couldn't resist at good price and Newcastle flights.

Afternoon marra, Afternoon All
Been at home since 31st Jan after 8 weeks down under for a great time with family.
Away to Singapore 22nd for 3 nights, 4 day cruise to Phuket and Penang, 6 nights in Bali for bit respite. All new places for me.
Back 5 days then away again for repositioning cruise from Montego Bay to Palma. Lots of chilled Sea Days which I couldn't resist at good price and Newcastle flights.
Wow ! Hank will be along any minute to say “ Pathetic “ 👍
I’ve got Villa on after a lovely dinner, my better half is clearing up and dancing as she does it.👍

Last edited:

Back