February 11th live footy on tv

Morning Hank. Second half took me by surprise yesterday tbh. We looked flat in the first and it looked like their goal knocked our confidence. So fair play to the coaches for geeing them up at half time. Fiorentina and Villa today.

Morning all. Going for a walk in the rain this morning then jobs around the house.

This is to thank Plymouth for Ekwah’s free kick goal

Morning Echo, great tune and on my Running playlist. Here's my favourite from SC and appropriate tune for the Lads

Morning @Becs not good being woke up by delivery men, how come I never get early deliveries, I’m usually left dangling waiting for them to arrive, or you can guarantee it will be last minute of whatever time slot I’m given.
This happens to me every single time I am at home and waiting. Yet the odd time I have to pop out on a morning it will turn up then and I miss it. Sods law.

Morning Hank ., Morning Becs , VHFC , Musicman , @thamesvalleyman and all on here ... Porobably the later game for me but whoi knows 🤞 , great result yesterday and long may they continue , try to have a great Sunday and stay safe everyone 👍
Morning Ludwig
Morning Hank Becs and fine folks
Whooped them again Josey
Villa for me
Stay healthy be lucky and FTM!
Morning dom
Morning Hank, good morning everyone, will try and get some football in later but I believe Mrs C. has a visit to the wonderland that is IKEA planned for some point today.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Vic
Morning all.
Off to walking football
Have a great day
Morning will
Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, Sky Blue Filth and the Gunners, with the big American blokes wi' little odd shaped balls. Walk along the sea front after breakfast and my mate coming over for dinner this afternoon.

Have a stress less Sunday one and all.
Morning KK
Morning Hank, morning all.

Probably nowt for me, can’t really be arsed with watching much footie these days apart from us where we’re on.

Just picturing @Scotty 1978 trying to fit in
33 games as he watches ‘all the footie’ 😅.

Great result for us yesterday and 3 brilliant goals. We sounded terrible first half mind but second half sounded a lot better.

Have a lovely Sunday lads and lasses 💜💚💙💛
Morning pet xx
Morning gluepot and all,

I had no expectations for that game, so very much enjoying the days off with Miss J.

Congratulations on the 3 points yesterday - it seems to have been a deserved win.

Have a gud un - enjoy a spam free Sunday!
Morning Andy
Good morning Hank, good morning all.

I’ll definitely be having a bit of Villa United, may catch an earlier game too. It’s great what a smashing three points does to your general football appetite. Might even watch the re run of the EFL show on ITV :lol:

Have a great Sunday all
Morning mate
Morning everyone

A lazy Sunday is planned in the chunk household, football on in the background and making a dent in the sofa.

Have a splendid Sunday everyone
Morning chunks
Morning all, 2 PL games for me and the ACON Final, have a gudn folks
Morning horselover

Last edited:
morning all might watch the millwall game..
Morning Mally
Morning all, volunteered for a game of 5aside at 11, must be mad, will catch Manure later, weekends are som much better with 3 points 👍👍
Have a great day, safe travels @thamesvalleyman 👍
Morning 1920
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, Chunky Lover53, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat and all.

Golf course shut today.
PL games & the Super Bowl for me today 🏈🏈⚽⚽

Have a good day everyone 👍
Morning Al
Morning all. Raining heavy and it looks like it's set in for the day. Think I'll just potter about at home today.

Still can't believe those goals yesterday. They were cracking and all at my end. Loved it 💦

Get back in your shed and sort out your random bits of wood that might come in useful.

Morning marra. Was woken just after 7am this morning by an Ikea van delivering to a neighbours house!
Morning becs
Morning Hank, Becs and all, background footy, rugby and time to finish my latest book.
Morning snorbens
Morning Hank. Second half took me by surprise yesterday tbh. We looked flat in the first and it looked like their goal knocked our confidence. So fair play to the coaches for geeing them up at half time. Fiorentina and Villa today.

Morning all. Going for a walk in the rain this morning then jobs around the house.

This is to thank Plymouth for Ekwah’s free kick goal

Morning EM
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC

Last edited:
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Bangkok, Thailand.

Morning @Mk Mackem @horselover @sismanhatton @Cyprus @Ark @Ludwig @Al Bundy @Frasmotic @VHFC @gluepot @macum1920 @Snorbens @heroesof73 @Bonzo @WillInSpain @two left feet

Had a good day yesterday but unfortunately didn't get to see our game. 3 very welcome points though, compounded with news of the mighty Slough Town winning 4-3 at Torquay.

Will do a few last minute sightseeing and sopping today before flying back to Manila later.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning @thamesvalleyman ...perhaps try not watching anymore of our games and we might get promoted 🤣

Hope the Sopping goes well :lol::lol:
Morning Vic, been damp overnight but brightening up now and a double digit temperature. Just out to work off my breakfast.

Fingers crossed gluey. Another potentially positive step in the growing relationship between Sunderland and Michael Beale after a very tough start. As an aside and without wishing to state the absolute bleeding obvious, cancer is a awful disease and having been touched by it over the last twenty one months my thoughts and prayers are with Poppy and her family. My wife has recently beaten breast cancer after extensive treatment and two procedures and I will admit that I shed a tear or two at the match during the minutes applause.
Morning @Cyprus ...Great news your wife has beaten the big C I hope she stays clear in the future.

The 4 minutes applause 👏 even came over as emotional on tv fair play to MB I hope that helps cement a better relationship with the fans and the personal abuse stops ✋

Last edited:
06:00
Western Sydney Wanderers v Newcastle Jets
A-League Men
TNT Sports 2

06:00
Western United Women v Brisbane Roar Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 3

11:30
Perth Glory Women v Canberra United Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 5

11:30
Fiorentina v Frosinone
Serie A
TNT Sports 2

12:00
Coventry City v Millwall
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

12:00
Le Havre v Rennes
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 1

12:30
Arsenal Women v Manchester City Women
Women's FA Cup Fifth Round
BBC Two BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

13:00
Wolfsburg Women v Frankfurt Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN

Getafe v Celta Vigo
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 2 LA LIGA TV

Real Betis Women v Real Madrid Women
Liga F
DAZN 1DAZN

Partick Thistle Women v Rangers Women
SWPL1
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

14:00
Lorient v Reims
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 3

West Ham United v Arsenal
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

St Mirren v Celtic
Scottish Cup Fifth Round
Viaplay Sports 1

Bologna v Lecce
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Monza v Verona
Serie A
TNT Sports 2

14:15
Fiorentina Women v Sampdoria Women
Serie A Women
DAZN

14:30
VfB Stuttgart v Mainz
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

15:00
Atlético Madrid Women v Madrid CFF
Liga F
DAZN 1DAZN

15:15
Real Mallorca v Rayo Vallecano
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 2 LA LIGA TV

16:05
Montpellier v Lyon
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 2

16:10
Hibernian Women v Celtic Women
SWPL1
BBC Alba BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

16:30
Hoffenheim v FC Köln
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

16:30
Aston Villa v Manchester United
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

17:00
Airdrieonians v Hearts
Scottish Cup Fifth Round
BBC One Scotland BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Genoa v Atalanta
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

Juventus Women v Como Women
Serie A Women
DAZN

17:30
Sevilla v Atlético Madrid
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

19:45
Nice v Monaco
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 3

19:45
AC Milan v Napoli
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

20:00
Nigeria v Ivory Coast
Africa Cup of Nations 2023 Final
BBC Three Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HD BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Lyon Women v PSG Women
Division 1 Féminine
TNT Sports 4 DAZN

Barcelona v Granada
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

Morning all that’s yer lot Coventry West Ham Man Utd & Napoli for me
Morning Hank, morning everyone
This bloody rain where's it all coming from, good result yesterday keep them coming.
Both the Premier games and the Afcon for me, I might even watch the 1st half of the superbowl thingy😂.
Enjoy your day everyone👍

Just about to have a very late breakfast as I had a bad night's sleep and got up late.

The sun was shining when I got up but its turned cloudy ⛅️ will have a late walk with the boss and the dogs then choose a game or two to watch...

I'm still chuffed with the lads performance yesterday and hopefully they continue to blow teams away for the rest of the season...HTL

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Bangkok, Thailand.

Morning @Mk Mackem @horselover @sismanhatton @Cyprus @Ark @Ludwig @Al Bundy @Frasmotic @VHFC @gluepot @macum1920 @Snorbens @heroesof73 @Bonzo @WillInSpain @two left feet

Had a good day yesterday but unfortunately didn't get to see our game. 3 very welcome points though, compounded with news of the mighty Slough Town winning 4-3 at Torquay.

Will do a few last minute sightseeing and sopping today before flying back to Manila later.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM 👍

Back