Favourite episode of a sit com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinner Ladies was one of my favourites, brilliant cast, brilliant scripts. Victoria Wood at her finest. "Tell me this love, where's my Clint?"

Brilliant scene that when Sheldon runs back in with all the baskets he bought her :lol:
I always liked the ones with Mary Cooper in. "Nice little church... fer the rosary rattlers."

Last edited:
Blackadder Goes Forth.
Most would say Goodbyeeee for the very prominent ending,

But my favourite has always been Corporal Punishment. The Court Marshall scene is genius

major lack of The Office on this thread. My favs: Training/Scotts Tots/Threat level Midnight/Stress Relief: Part 1

Red Dwarf - Queeg
That was the one that sprung to my mind when I saw the ops post. Good thing is my kids love this one as well, trained them well.

Ripping yarns " Golden Gordon" me after a typical lads game and my poor family

Last edited:
“What kind of fooooooollll am I...” Always cracks me up.

Funnily enlough I was listening to a bit of Anthony Newley the other week as well as didn't really know much about him other than that and the Bowie influence - amazing how similar vocally Bowie is in certain songs! Anyway, love all of Steptoe and Son but that one is a favourite - the old man doing his jig when his back's fixed! :)

So many father Ted classic moments, the racist one though, when the fella says he can't commit full time to the old racism coz sometimes he just likes a nice cup of tea. Ruins me every time aswell as Dougals face when ted moves the boxes in the speed episode
Kicking bishop Brennan up the arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back