Favourite episode of a sit com

I was going to post that.

Also the one with Fraiser’s gay boss when he tries to set him up with Daphne, but the boss thinks Frasier is trying to hit on him. The whole thing is just brilliant. Martin telling the guy he should go to McGinty’s as it’s full off young cops.
Yep, brilliant episode. I've been watching them again on channel 4 when I'm off on a morning. The one where Bulldog gets him to sing Three little Maids live on air was on :lol:

Early Doors - Duffy’s wife leaves him for her boss (“forty grand”)

Friends - Owen doesn’t know he’s adopted

Father Ted - Speed 3

Life in Pieces - Ponzi Sex Paris Bounce

The best FT is the Kraftwerk, dancing priest, Rover in a raffle one.
That was the first one I ever saw another great one is the one where they go to the caravan with Graham Norton priest

Dan dan dan dan dan dan.

Also the only fools episode where del burns Rodney on the sunbed then he goes hand gliding.

“Is that the car phone ringing Rodney?”

We don’t have a car phone.
OFAH one that gets me is where Rodney has to pretend he's 15 at that holiday camp

Phoenix Nights aswell standout moments when Jerry gets high on herbal meds "he's 8 miles high this lad , he's Gangsta Tripping'" "Can ya moonwalk Can ya moonwalk" and Karate Kid the musical is priceless

Last edited:
Fall and Rise of Reginald Perin - Speech to the British Fruit Association

Maybe not the funniest - but as someone who is expected to give talks and presentations a lot for work, I have an affinity with it.

Fall and Rise of Reginald Perin - Speech to the British Fruit Association

Maybe not the funniest - but as someone who is expected to give talks and presentations a lot for work, I have an affinity with it.

Easily one of the best programmes ever.
Two things spring to mind - the football match against nobody where they still lose...
And the one where CJ is dressed as a Jamaican and says "I didn't get where I is today " :lol:

Back