Favourite episode of a sit com

Only Fools and Horses.
Danger UXD.

The story of when Del Boy gets a consignment of blow up dolls, though he doesn't realise they're filled with propane gas and are unstable and likely to explode if they are too near to a heat source.
Following a hissing sound coming from somewhere in the flat, Lusty Linda and Exotic Estelle suddenly spring to life from behind Del Boy's bar and chaos reigns as Del, Rodney, and Uncle Albert all try to escape the flat.
Even Dirty Barry won't take the dolls off Del's hands and the lads eventually dump the dolls on some waste ground, where the dolls eventually explode, to which Del boy says "I told 'em not to have the mutton Vindaloo"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Fools and Horses.
Danger UXD.

The story of when Del Boy gets a consignment of blow up dolls, though he doesn't realise they're filled with propane gas and are unstable and likely to explode.
Lusty Linda and Exotic Estelle suddenly spring to life from behind Del Boys bar and chaos reigns as Del, Rodney, and Uncle Albert all try to escape the flat.
Even Dirty Barry won't take the dolls off Dels hands and the dolls eventually explode.
XD.
The story of when Del Boy gets a consignment of blow up dolls, though he doesn't realise they're filled with propane gas and are unstable and likely to explode if they are too near to a heat source.
Following a hissing sound coming from somewhere in the flat, Lusty Linda and Exotic Estelle suddenly spring to life from behind Del Boy's bar and chaos reigns as Del, Rodney, and Uncle Albert all try to escape the flat.
Even Dirty Barry won't take the dolls off Del's hands and the lads eventually dump the dolls on some waste ground, where the dolls eventually explode, to which Del boy says "I told 'em not to have the mutton Vindaloo"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Series 6 is incredible bit of telly. All great episodes. Downhill after that sadly

Series 6 is incredible bit of telly. All great episodes. Downhill after that sadly
Agreed.
Though it was sad when OFAH finally ended, I agree it went on for too long and just wasn't as funny as the earlier series were.
For me, it became less funny, at the time Del Boys son, Damian came into the show.

:lol: Must have seen every episode of Only Fools dozens and dozens of times and I still laugh at the same gags. Personal favourite is when Del Boy is shooting at the house of Rodney’s lass’s posh family.

“Right ready when you are, John.”

“Do you mean ‘pull’?”

“Oh, sorry Paul! In your own time my son”

My absolute favourite line ever was when they were talking about Rodney’s parentage when the dad turned up unannounced and Rodney says “I can’t wait to fill in my next passport application. Mothers name Joan Mavis Trotter. Fathers name Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass” :lol::lol:
Genius writing.

Back