Favourite crimes

Yeah I literally following everything and every forum about this case 👍
Allen now has a defence team, I'm interested to see if the probable cause affidavit is released on 22/11.
That interview is with Carrie, Libby's mam - Libby lived with her grandparents and dad (dad has never spoken about the case in public to anyone).

Casey Anthony Blames Her Father for Daughter Caylee's Death: 'He Took Her from Me and He Went Away'
How did she get away with that ffs. Her 1st interview over a 3 part series due out at the end of the month.
This is absolutely disgusting. I'm much more convinced she killed her bairn than I am of OJ's crimes. Now they're going to pay her for interviews? Her family must be sick.
Have we found this mysterious Nanny that no one has ever seen yet?
Have you watched the JCS video on her marra?

Last edited:
Top 5 for me are…….
John Duffy, Robert Napper, Levi Belfield, Peter Tobin, Joanna Dennehy,

Then the local lad Anthony Arkwright. (He makes the first five look like saints) but he’s not as infamous has them.

The disappearance of Claudia Lawrence has always intrigued me too.

Yeah I literally following everything and every forum about this case 👍
Allen now has a defence team, I'm interested to see if the probable cause affidavit is released on 22/11.
That interview is with Carrie, Libby's mam - Libby lived with her grandparents and dad (dad has never spoken about the case in public to anyone).
Got to be him surely, round from his pistol between the two girls bodies.

Got to be him surely, round from his pistol between the two girls bodies.
Yup, they'll probably have more too but they've not played all their cards tbh.
Stupid bastard is thick as a post man, he told someone he was there at the time ffs and admitted in October he was wearing the same outfit as bridge guy (who was spotted walking out of the trails muddy and bloody walking back to his car that was parked at the old children's services building).
That dude is bridge guy, I'd happily put money on it.

Brinks Matt robbery.

I knew Mickey macavoy who used to firmly deny his involvement.

Mrs (common as muck) use to visit him in a brand new Ferrari dripping in Gucci and gold.

Got out and has nothing (well he’d say that wouldn’t he? )

Didn’t retrieve much of the gold but rumour has it, if you are currently wearing gold post 1990 it will have come from this.

In the film they doused them in petrol.
In real life it was water with a cap of petrol that wouldn’t ignite but made to smell like petrol. He told me that but insisted he was told off someone 😂

The bloke years ago who robbed B&Q in Darlington, jumped over a fence and ran across the railway line in his escape.

What he didn't know, was that the Royal Train was parked up the other side of the fence/. He was greeted with armed police/soldiers and half a dozen little red dots on his chest as he ran towards it. Still makes me smile imagining his reaction

Not “favourite” but this bloke is crazy,he is finally getting extradited.
I know this is mad isn't it.

Ended up in The Queen Elizabeth with covid pretending he was some orphan from Ireland and insisted that whilst he was in hospital a gang of stealthy tattooist covered his arm in tattoos to make it look like he was this Rossi guy.

I know this is mad isn't it.

Ended up in The Queen Elizabeth with covid pretending he was some orphan from Ireland and insisted that whilst he was in hospital a gang of stealthy tattooist covered his arm in tattoos to make it look like he was this Rossi guy.
The doc said his legs were strong,no reason for the wheelchair,and his oxygen bottle was turned OFF once so he didn’t really need it,what a strange tale.

Back