Favourite crimes

Been some movement on this over the past day or two.
Yeah they unsealed and sealed Keegan Kline's documents, took him into ISP custody and are currently searching a river in Peru next to the family home.
I still can't help but feel it's a red herring, or if not he did it with others who will hopefully be exposed soon enough.

What are people's favourite crimes?
I don't mean things like speeding/shoplifting/benefit fraud, the stuff of everyday people.

Not to find them heroic or glamourous. Ones which interest you and have a good story or are something you enjoy out of morbid curiosity, ones with lots of documentaries and stuff about them.
For example I've watched and read loads of stuff about Fred West and the Yorkshire Ripper, loads of mafia stuff as well but that's a separate genre really.

Looking for any good ones I may not be aware of

Some of the ones I have an interest in...

Hatton Garden
Fred West
Yorkshire Ripper
Yellow Sam betting coup
The Night Stalker
The Great Train Robbery

terrible if true
Yeah I know about that too 😂 I literally watch / read all Delphi related info. The FBI apparently fucked up in obtaining the CCTV/harddrive from that place as well :confused:.
There are certainly red flags that indicate KK is possibly bridge guy (or knows who is).
I just want it solved, those girls deserve justice.

Anyone watch the Ann heron thing last night? Saw 45 minutes or so and it didn’t look like there was anything new on it, is it worth persevering with the rest of the program?

Yeah I know about that too 😂 I literally watch / read all Delphi related info. The FBI apparently fucked up in obtaining the CCTV/harddrive from that place as well :confused:.
There are certainly red flags that indicate KK is possibly bridge guy (or knows who is).
I just want it solved, those girls deserve justice.
Hopefully if Kegan Kline is charged and convicted he admits to doing it, otherwise people will still have other ideas of who it was and it’ll never truly ‘close’.

Hopefully if Kegan Kline is charged and convicted he admits to doing it, otherwise people will still have other ideas of who it was and it’ll never truly ‘close’.
Seriously I've been down that many rabbit holes I'm turning orange 🤣. He's already in the shit for his CP / Dropbox stuff, but if he's BG he needs to give a full account (make a deal) or he'll get the death penalty.

I still have slight suspicions surrounding family, the mayor at the time (SE) people / witnesses on the trail that day, the timeline could also be dodgy and photographs could have been tampered with to fit the narrative.

It would be very convenient just to wrap it all up in one Kegan sized bow tbh.

Last edited:
Seriously I've been down that many rabbit holes I'm turning orange 🤣. He's already in the shit for his CP / Dropbox stuff, but if he's BG he needs to give a full account (make a deal) or he'll get the death penalty.

I still have slight suspicions surrounding family, the mayor at the time (SE) people / witnesses on the trail that day, the timeline could also be dodgy and photographs could have been tampered with to fit the narrative.

It would be very convenient just to wrap it all up in one Kegan sized bow tbh.
If that's the case I'm thinking of, he's likely to get killed in prison even if he isn't formally given a death sentence. Indiana (if I'm remembering right as to where that case is) hasn't executed anyone in like 15 years anyway.

If that's the case I'm thinking of, he's likely to get killed in prison even if he isn't formally given a death sentence. Indiana (if I'm remembering right as to where that case is) hasn't executed anyone in like 15 years anyway.
They'd push for the death penalty in this case unless a deal is made, I'm pretty certain of that tbh. He would be in with the nonces and "vulnerable prisoners" so he probably wouldn't get a shanking tbh.
I think the can of worms is currently being opened, let's see what wriggles out........

They'd push for the death penalty in this case unless a deal is made, I'm pretty certain of that tbh. He would be in with the nonces and "vulnerable prisoners" so he probably wouldn't get a shanking tbh.
I think the can of worms is currently being opened, let's see what wriggles out........
They've imposed one death sentence in Indiana since 2014 and carried out none in a long time. Yeah, the prosecutor would probably go for it, but you have to get the conviction first for it really to become an issue outside of plea bargaining. And right now, they're nowhere close to that.

And someone with his background would very likely get killed unless he's in solitary 24/7. Even the creepers in prisons hate dudes like this and are eager to do a favor to anyone else to get themselves some cred with the general population, plus the guards tend to forget to lock doors separating guys like this and violent offenders.

Yeah they unsealed and sealed Keegan Kline's documents, took him into ISP custody and are currently searching a river in Peru next to the family home.
I still can't help but feel it's a red herring, or if not he did it with others who will hopefully be exposed soon enough.
Been an arrest a couple of hours ago

Back