Favourite Auf Wiedersehen Pet moments?

Cooked breakfast, with the exception of Moxy who had a doughnut.
Oz wiped the sauce from his beans down Dens arm 👍

Top marks again @Spam Javelin

Honourable mention to @hank williams as always.
When Oz, Moxey, Neville and Barry pull up at the supermarket in series 2 has anybody spotted the old woman who stops, looks at the camera then quickly gets out of camera shot? Iirc you can see her gesticulating as in 'what, you want me to move'

Never noticed that. Will be time to start watching Series 2 again in about a week so I will look out for that.

Last edited:
Germany series is on iptv but I`m all out of episodes now. You give it a couple of year and forget how good it was. All quality actors, not suprised they made a career out of it but Dennis shone as the brightest back them imo.

Last edited:
When Oz, Moxey, Neville and Barry pull up at the supermarket in series 2 has anybody spotted the old woman who stops, looks at the camera then quickly gets out of camera shot? Iirc you can see her gesticulating as in 'what, you want me to move'
When Dennis drives Vicky away from the hairdresssers to the Airport, there's a load of people onlooking, think its the Bigg Market. If one of them had been me, I would mention that I had starred in AWP.

When Dennis drives Vicky away from the hairdresssers to the Airport, there's a load of people onlooking, think its the Bigg Market. If one of them had been me, I would mention that I had starred in AWP.

Just before they drive off watch the part where they are talking in the car (when the camera is looking through the drivers side window).
There’s a kid standing in the shop doorway who obviously shouldn’t be in the shot.
The crew behind the camera are clearly telling to get out the way as he shuffles to both sides not knowing where to go then gets out of the way. :lol:

Yeah I was bored so downloaded series 2 on sky, and each episode looks like it’s been edited for 45 mins and the ones on YouTube are 51 mins, wish I’d watched them on YouTube now cos obviously they’ve edited them for daytime viewing and there are some continuity errors and all of ozs dirty mags blurred out lol

Back